Test your nerve - the frustration game

flashninjaclan.com/zzz…php

Earlier before the match (Liverpool) I made 46 mistakes, then afterwards (and now REALLY p***** off! - if you watched it you'll know why) I got 9 and then 1 on my 3rd go - lets see who can do it with no mistakes :P

17 Comments

I made 32 mistakes on my first go.

You did the whole thing with 1 mistake???

Original Poster

Yeah, and I took a screen shot as the submit score thing doesn't seem to work :-D that mistake was on the blue thing which goes invisible.

I always set my mouse super sensitive so don't know if that helped.

No mistakes for me.

How long do you have to hover over the start button ?

93!

Submit score not working here either but I don't think mine's worth submitting. I have an awful mouse but I think anything sub 20 is amazing!

The flashy blue thing got me loads of times, couldn't get passed the block 1 section up.

Original Poster

stora;1948818

No mistakes for me.How long do you have to hover over the start button ?

whats that? not too sure what you mean, just click it...

Original Poster

Benjimoron;1948833

93!Submit score not working here either but I don't think mine's worth … 93!Submit score not working here either but I don't think mine's worth submitting. I have an awful mouse but I think anything sub 20 is amazing!The flashy blue thing got me loads of times, couldn't get passed the block 1 section up.

Yeah that one got me loads on my first go. It seems the easiest way for a lot of the levels is hold your cursor back for as long as you can.

stora;1948818

No mistakes for me.How long do you have to hover over the start button ?

hehe

Impossible!

37 mistakes

Original Poster

emmajk42;1949733

Impossible!

:giggle: I guess thats a DNF then?

Done it again and got 60 something, I have an awful mouse on an awful surface tho.

56 for me.....very frustrating !!!

i don't have nerves for this one

Original Poster

I can get through every level with no mistakes each time I try but keep messing up one the invisible one.

Banned

JimmyW;1952963

I can get through every level with no mistakes each time I try but keep … I can get through every level with no mistakes each time I try but keep messing up one the invisible one.

that level was conceived in hell!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions