Tevez

He states that it's either Chelsea or Man City, City being the favourites and one other club?

Who's this other club?

17 Comments

Banned

liverpool

Original Poster

gsettle24;5583074

liverpool

I reckon so. Thats why they have ruled it out cus I reckon he doesn't want to upset united.

It is probably just his agent trying to "talk up" his transfer to drive up the price / salary.

But like Essien's agent the other day saying "he would be happy to talk to Real Madrid or Barcelona".

These agents are so disruptive.

Adam2050;5583162

I reckon so. Thats why they have ruled it out cus I reckon he doesn't … I reckon so. Thats why they have ruled it out cus I reckon he doesn't want to upset united.

United have had plenty of chance to buy him if they were interested.

Cant say he is worth the transfer figures people are talking about, and he was hardly a regular at United anyway.

Original Poster

guilbert53;5583180

United have had plenty of chance to buy him if they were interested.Cant … United have had plenty of chance to buy him if they were interested.Cant say he is worth the transfer figures people are talking about, and he was hardly a regular at United anyway.

United have alienated from the start. Berbetov come on I know who I would rather have.

Banned

gsettle24;5583074

liverpool

After you spent all that money on Keiron Dyer?

I don't see Tevez as a Chelsea player.

Does he still live in a cave???

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/10/article-0-021045530000044D-726_472x367.jpg

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5583342

After you spent all that money on Keiron Dyer?I don't see Tevez as a … After you spent all that money on Keiron Dyer?I don't see Tevez as a Chelsea player.

You would hope he wouldn't go to either. Man City are just spending impulsively.

Original Poster

Syzable;5583391

Does he still live in a cave???

Thats my Facebook pic.

Banned

Adam2050;5583508

You would hope he wouldn't go to either. Man City are just spending … You would hope he wouldn't go to either. Man City are just spending impulsively.

Man City are trying to say to the world that they're big players. That's why they signed Robinho - they knew they had to show they were serious and they're still trying it.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5583523

Man City are trying to say to the world that they're big players. That's … Man City are trying to say to the world that they're big players. That's why they signed Robinho - they knew they had to show they were serious and they're still trying it.

Do you really think there going to do much? I personally can't see it happening, to many players to quick.

Chelsea did it, but then players were happy to go there, when Man City seem to be offering doubled wages and still players won't go there, you've got to wonder what's happening. Building up a team over a longer time won't guarantee a better team structure or success- look at some of the so-called 'big name' teams that have been building squads for decades without winning a thing.

:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5583342

After you spent all that money on Keiron Dyer?I don't see Tevez as a … After you spent all that money on Keiron Dyer?I don't see Tevez as a Chelsea player.

Who spent money on Keiron Dyer??? Have I missed the transfer of the summer?

mod

Adam2050;5583661

Do you really think there going to do much? I personally can't see it … Do you really think there going to do much? I personally can't see it happening, to many players to quick.

Nah, Hughes is buying sensibly. Given is an excellent signing, as is Barry. Tevez will be a great signing

http://argentina.worldcupblog.org/files/2007/12/tevez.jpg

Home hopefully :-D

Would be nice to have him at Brighton....

Banned

seems hes signed for city along with eto

city are gonna be a force to be reckoned with if a bunch of strangers can get it together
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763955
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions