Groups

Text Betting

Hi folks,
    I am planning to do some gambling using my PAYG credit. I know there is one site that does this BETNOW, however it charges minimum £3 for a bet. Is there any other good site where I can bet a lesser amount?

Many thanks for your help

2 Comments

the 3 quid is your bet m8-they dont charge that for the text-you can create an account on their website and set your bet at a higher rate-if I remember rightly 3/5 or 10-they only charge standard rate for the actual text.

Original Poster

barky

the 3 quid is your bet m8-they dont charge that for the text-you can … the 3 quid is your bet m8-they dont charge that for the text-you can create an account on their website and set your bet at a higher rate-if I remember rightly 3/5 or 10-they only charge standard rate for the actual text.

Thanks for reply. My apologies my question was not clear. I have eited my question now. I wanted to know about some more sites with smaller minimum stakes.
    Cheers!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764368
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176

See more discussions