Found 8th Apr 2009
This is probably way to late for me to be doing this but I want everyones opinion....

Friday night I ended up in the usual pub, I've met a new girl in there everytime I've been in. Although friday was different, I was sitting at the bar with my cousin and talking to a friend behind the bar and this girl on the dancefloor kept looking at me (or at least everytime I looked towards her). Anyways, the night went on and I kept wondering whether she was looking at me or my cousin so I just plucked the courage and went over for a dance, as I started talking to her she just kissed me so I was pretty blown away.

Took her to the bar and bought her a drink but she'd left all her friends and went back to them, we carried on looking at each other through the night and then this random lass turned up from nowhere claiming to know me from school, I didn't and she ended up causing a big slanging match between me and her boyfriend (who I'd been talking to all night). In the end, those 2 got told to do one for causing trouble but the girl that I'd been with came over and asked if I was alright and gave me her number.

Heres the thing - I was too drunk to remember if I actually gave her my number. So I haven't text or phoned her incase I was just 'another lad'. I've spoke to the bar maid who knows her and the girl is 25 - which dosen't put me off (unless she has kids :|)

What you think I should do?

a) Grow a spine and text her
b) Wait till this friday and see if she's out and see where it goes from there
c) Take it as life experience and remember to give the girl my number aswell
d) Move on

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
90 Comments

Just text her!

a) Grow a spine and text her

lol, utoh!

sounds like an eventful night...

it's up to you what you want to do... if you'd like to see her again, call her.

If you're not fussed, don't worry about it. No drama in this!

Simple

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;4862473

Just text her!

I have thought about that - although if she hasn't got my number - she may not know who the hell I am :oops:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4862481

lol, utoh! sounds like an eventful night...it's up to you what you want … lol, utoh! sounds like an eventful night...it's up to you what you want to do... if you'd like to see her again, call her.If you're not fussed, don't worry about it. No drama in this!Simple

Yeah, its not something I think about every minute of the day - she may even be out on friday

Wait till Friday fella, if shes keen she will be there.

If she is not text her on Saturday morning and say you were hoping to see her out the night before and she what she says

In the words of Mike Skinner, Just dont mug yourself mate.

txt her...it will only be worse if you dont and you see her out again.... the "i lost your number" excuse wont get you any brownie points!

Original Poster

DJNG22;4862490

Wait till Friday fella, if shes keen she will be there.If she is not text … Wait till Friday fella, if shes keen she will be there.If she is not text her on Saturday morning and say you were hoping to see her out the night before and she what she saysIn the words of Mike Skinner, Just dont mug yourself mate.

:w00t:

Good idea mate

This might be getting put into use on saturday morning

go on text her.

she's most probably waiting for your text.

Text her and say who you are.

Original Poster

lil_tiger;4862495

txt her...it will only be worse if you dont and you see her out again.... … txt her...it will only be worse if you dont and you see her out again.... the "i lost your number" excuse wont get you any brownie points!

I wouldn't use that excuse, my excuse would be that I didn't want to come across as being overkeen. It was the first time I'd ever met her and only just learnt her name (didn't even know her age). It was just a kiss I suppose, the same as I've had everytime I've been in there - although I never got the number from the other girls.

]http://www.freewebs.com/antiborg6/Dr%2520Pepper%2520Can.jpg whats the worst that could happen

Original Poster

BlondeBella;4862521

Text her and say who you are.

:oops:

I don't think she knows my name - too drunk to remember :whistling:

Although - if I need to rejog her memory - would ''The guy you kissed on the dancefloor'' be too forward?

OR

Option D - Beer goggles were steamed up ........?

Meadsy4742;4862487

Yeah, its not something I think about every minute of the day - she may … Yeah, its not something I think about every minute of the day - she may even be out on friday

just hang tight then.. if you're nervous about texting or calling you have anxiety for a reason

best thing in these kind of instances is simply to follow your heart, if that makes any sense x

Banned

Come on you big wimp, what have u got 2 loose, txt her

Original Poster

the sedge;4862538

] whats the worst that could happen

I guess a no text back - but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot.

100% text her .. just something nice and simple and wait for a reply

nothing ventured nothing gained mate

Original Poster

smithyp1;4862545

OROption D - Beer goggles were steamed up ........?

Beer goggles weren't in use when I walked into the pub.

She was hot to start out with so by the end of the night she looked like [insert your fantasy woman here]

Meadsy4742;4862551

I guess a no text back - but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot.

is it just that you're worried she wont still be interested in you?

if you dont text/call/see her again... you'll never know!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4862549

just hang tight then.. if you're nervous about texting or calling you … just hang tight then.. if you're nervous about texting or calling you have anxiety for a reason best thing in these kind of instances is simply to follow your heart, if that makes any sense x

That makes sense

Cheers

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4862564

is it just that you're worried she wont still be interested in you?if you … is it just that you're worried she wont still be interested in you?if you dont text/call/see her again... you'll never know!

Well I'm not 'worried'

Its just whether it was a drunken kiss and thats it.

Meadsy4742;4862525

I wouldn't use that excuse, my excuse would be that I didn't want to come … I wouldn't use that excuse, my excuse would be that I didn't want to come across as being overkeen. It was the first time I'd ever met her and only just learnt her name (didn't even know her age). It was just a kiss I suppose, the same as I've had everytime I've been in there - although I never got the number from the other girls.

woaaaaah hang on a minute.....and your the one afraid of being 'just another lad'.....think about it :?

Meadsy4742;4862542

:oops:I don't think she knows my name - too drunk to remember … :oops:I don't think she knows my name - too drunk to remember :whistling:Although - if I need to rejog her memory - would ''The guy you kissed on the dancefloor'' be too forward?

Its ok say something like this.

Hey (if you no her name put it in), You gave e your number on sat and i wasnt sure to text you or not just incase you didnt remember. Im the guy who you kissedand bought you the drink in (the pub name here).

Then your name.

Send her an MMS of your throbbing member.

BlondeBella;4862607

Its ok say something like this.Hey (if you no her name put it in), You … Its ok say something like this.Hey (if you no her name put it in), You gave e your number on sat and i wasnt sure to text you or not just incase you didnt remember. Im the guy who you kissedand bought you the drink in (the pub name here).Then your name.

I wouldnt go for this....i would laugh if i got this thinkin ofcourse i remember...what do you think i am!

I think I would go for a
"Hey, its (your name) from (the place) on Friday, just remembered you gave mi ya number and thought I would see how ya are, did ya have a good night?"
GL:-D

Original Poster

BlondeBella;4862607

Its ok say something like this.Hey (if you no her name put it in), You … Its ok say something like this.Hey (if you no her name put it in), You gave e your number on sat and i wasnt sure to text you or not just incase you didnt remember. Im the guy who you kissedand bought you the drink in (the pub name here).Then your name.

Maybe

'Hey, you gave me your number on friday and i wasn't sure whether to text you or not in case you didn't remember me - how you been?'

That way I'm giving her the chance to remember who I am?

Original Poster

titley;4862622

Umm....I'm not sure thats the way forward :roll:

text her and say hi its blah you goin down the (Name of pub) this friday as its bank holiday. ill buy you a drink and have chat or somthing like that

You mentioned her age,are you worried because you're younger than her ?

I agree,just text her with something along the lines of post 30

tinkerbell28;4862514

A, post 7 is why women don't reply back, don't leave it or she will think … A, post 7 is why women don't reply back, don't leave it or she will think your not fussed.

He isnt fussed though! that is what he has said, that is why he does not need to chase her like a puppy.

If she likes you she will make sure she sees you again mate, I know from experience

wait for the replies lol

In all seriousness I think your over analysing it. It's only a text message, and if she doesn't remember you this friday, face to face it could potentially be very embaressing.

Send her a message, refer to friday night so she has some idea who you are, and if she doesn't reply...

titley;4862622

pure class

DJNG22;4862691

He isnt fussed though! that is what he has said, that is why he does not … He isnt fussed though! that is what he has said, that is why he does not need to chase her like a puppy.If she likes you she will chase you mate, I know from experiencewait for the replies lol

I never understand blokes saying stuff like that,if ya like someone then thats that,no need for game playing PLUS its hardly chasing her like a puppy, this happened last week,its not like it was last nite "sighs"

Original Poster

deb8z;4862676

You mentioned her age,are you worried because you're younger than her ?I … You mentioned her age,are you worried because you're younger than her ?I agree,just text her with something along the lines of post 30

Well the age isn't really a factor - although what if she has a kid. :?

I've had the experience of getting with a girl only to find out she has a kid and wants me to be a step dad (WTF!)

Tinks is always on my wavelength:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Wow, text like 3 minutes ago - wrote a post and got a text back saying:

''WHO THE HELL ARE YOU - FREAK!''

Nah, just saying she was at work bored and asked how I was

lil_tiger;4862628

I wouldnt go for this....i would laugh if i got this thinkin ofcourse i … I wouldnt go for this....i would laugh if i got this thinkin ofcourse i remember...what do you think i am!I think I would go for a "Hey, its (your name) from (the place) on Friday, just remembered you gave mi ya number and thought I would see how ya are, did ya have a good night?"GL:-D

Come on its not bad since ive never had to do it:oops:

Meadsy4742;4862641

Maybe'Hey, you gave me your number on friday and i wasn't sure whether to … Maybe'Hey, you gave me your number on friday and i wasn't sure whether to text you or not in case you didn't remember me - how you been?'That way I'm giving her the chance to remember who I am?

Go with this. You cant go wrong.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4862722

LOL, he obviously is to make a thread on it and ask for advice. It's not … LOL, he obviously is to make a thread on it and ask for advice. It's not about chasing anyone, it's about being mature enough to know if you like someone and being a man and saying so. Real men don't play games:thumbsup:

Nah, I'm not out to play games - women always win anyways.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56552
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle67
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions