Found 14th Dec 2010
I have just received a text message without a return address. Is there any way I can establish who sent it? And secondly how can I send a text message without leaving an address. TIA

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Address? If you mean number you can't send an anonymous text afaik.

C&P

One service you can use is at Textem.net Once there you will be prompted to enter your recipients phone number, the mobile carrier, your message, and to prevent bots, a Captcha. The person receiving the text will see that it came from [email protected]textem.net

You can also create an account at Textem.net and that way your recipient can text you back without having to give out your number. This feature is also handy if you don't have immediate access to your cell phone.

One other option you can use is to send an email to the phone that can be viewed as a text.
Edited by: "snowtiger" 14th Dec 2010

Original Poster

snowtiger

C&One other option you can use is to send an email to the phone that can … C&One other option you can use is to send an email to the phone that can be viewed as a text.

How do you do that then????
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions