Groups
    EXPIRED

TFT/LCD Monitor Needed - 17" - 22", Pref WHITE

But other colours also

Looking at the price difference between 17's upto 22" I might aswell go bigger

Best deals?

8 Comments

Original Poster

I saw that LG myself thought it was a good deal; just seein what people think

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3100696

http://www.oyyy.co.uk/product.php/37598/belinea-o.display-22-inch-wide-monitor-tft-lcd-1100:1-1680-x-1050--5ms--white-bezel-?CAWELAID=242986353

Nice! Can anyone comment or find this cheaper?

Banned

sicpuppy;3100772

Nice! Can anyone comment or find this cheaper?

thats pretty cheap already bud

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3100791

thats pretty cheap already bud

Gotta try though eh?

Anyone used one like this? Very tempted...any discount codes :-D

Banned

i find mate discounts someone else can look for it lol

sicpuppy;3100828

Anyone used one like this?

I've got the Belinea 24" (from oyyy as well) and it's perfectly reasonable for the money I paid (£205), I do regret not going for a higher quality one and may still end up with dual 24" monitors (or a 24" and a 26") but at the time all the ones I wanted were out of stock or unreleased and my previous monitor had broken.

I do keep meaning to compare this monitor with the iMac in the house but I've got to sort out some arrangement to power it as the iMac has apple's silly proprietry output port so I can't use that and my eee PC seems to be limited to 1280x1024 resolution at the moment.

Anyway, musings aside, like I said at the start I think mine was good value for money at the price I paid for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions