Groups

Thailand Hotels, best to book when there or in advance?

Went thailand last january for 2 months, going again this year, last time from what I remember I booked hotels close to when was staying and looking at hotels.com and comparisens, they seem more expensive (not just cause pounds weaker) but like really expensive, is it a case of most hotels don't push prices down till near the time?

is it best to book advance or wait?

thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

You might want to re-think.What will the effect of 1 year of mourning … You might want to re-think.What will the effect of 1 year of mourning have on your holiday.Things closed or restricted opening. Might be worth doing some serious thinking if you haven't already.

already booked unfortunatly, booked about month ago, 5 of us going 500£ each flights

My only experience is of Bangkok, it was dirt cheap when I booked in advance but when I tried to add on an extra night while there they were going to charge me more than double, so I'd book in advance.

Jumpingphil

You might want to re-think.What will the effect of 1 year of mourning … You might want to re-think.What will the effect of 1 year of mourning have on your holiday.Things closed or restricted opening. Might be worth doing some serious thinking if you haven't already.

Good advice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions