Found 3rd Apr 2008
thank you to the person who put on here say no to 0870,
saynoto0870.com/
I have already saved quite a bit and only had this a few days, I have also passed it on to my family, what a brilliant site
and thank you HDUK

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

yes totally agree with - brilliant saver - like you i have used it numerous times in just a few days - last night my daughter took a call when i was out - left a message saying to ring 0845///// fraud dept hsbc- went onto site not only to get bt number but also verying it was from hsbc - brilliant!!

there was a comment put on this deal the other day saying it was posted a month ago - well i didnt see it plus a lot of other people like yourself and found it really useful - again

deals like this are worth posting every month or so - as it is a very useful website

Moved to misc forum.

Tarby posted it about a month ago also.

I've used it too - great find

Original Poster

holly100;1827212

yes totally agree with - brilliant saver - like you i have used it … yes totally agree with - brilliant saver - like you i have used it numerous times in just a few days - last night my daughter took a call when i was out - left a message saying to ring 0845///// fraud dept hsbc- went onto site not only to get bt number but also verying it was from hsbc - brilliant!!there was a comment put on this deal the other day saying it was posted a month ago - well i didnt see it plus a lot of other people like yourself and found it really useful - again deals like this are worth posting every month or so - as it is a very useful website

Agreed, good thing that to to check the number you are calling back, worth remebering that, I just wanted to tell everybody about it because 0870 and 0845 are such a rip off they can be expensive and they always tend to put you on 'hold'

yep total rip off - most 0845 are 8pence a min- i was on phone for 20 minutes last nite £1.60 saved as i get phone from sky
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where to find a new Macbook pro 13" 2015 model?11
    2. Driving anxiety.2737
    3. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus11
    4. Bean to cup machine11

See more discussions