Groups

Thank You

Would just like to say thanks for everybodys help in helping me solve my audio problem.

Thank You

15 Comments

Banned

No problem.

Was it what I thought? The audio was coming from the analog cables and not the HDMI?

Glad ya fixed it either way.

Original Poster

CyDoNiA

Was it what I thought? The audio was coming from the analog cables and … Was it what I thought? The audio was coming from the analog cables and not the HDMI?Glad ya fixed it either way.

Yes I think it was, the sound seems much clearer now. thank you

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

No problem.

Are you being stupid again JTC?

No problem. The sound will be digital over the HDMI and should sound a lot better than the analog cables you was using. When connecting HDMI devices to ya TV the HDMI cable should be all you need.

guv

How are Tottenham doing?

Edited by: "CFC_Mark" 1st May 2011

Original Poster

guv

Are you being stupid again JTC?

Yeah I thought that! dont recall getting any help from him X) but it doesnt matter

Banned

cath1510

Yeah I thought that! dont recall getting any help from him X) but it … Yeah I thought that! dont recall getting any help from him X) but it doesnt matter

Just to be sure... no, I didn't have the chance to give you any help. I would if I saw your post.

Guv then stalks me and had this... wait for it..... honestly, this will hit ya.... Jonny Two Cells (JTC)

Amazing! Simply genius. I compare it to Python and Milligan if you want the truth.

Banned

CFC_Mark

How are Tottenham doing?

OK, OK... Just because you got two lucky decision.

I wish you well though. I'd laugh if Ars*nal beat the Northerners tomorrow, then you went on to beat them next week and won the league. That'd be a scream!

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Just to be sure... no, I didn't have the chance to give you any help. I … Just to be sure... no, I didn't have the chance to give you any help. I would if I saw your post.Guv then stalks me and had this... wait for it..... honestly, this will hit ya.... Jonny Two Cells (JTC)Amazing! Simply genius. I compare it to Python and Milligan if you want the truth.

X) I know you would have helped

Original Poster

And your welcome too johnny

Banned

It's you're not your! Fudging hell!

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

It's you're not your! Fudging hell!

just wanted to know if you spotted the deliberate mistake Well done!

cath1510

just wanted to know if you spotted the deliberate mistake Well done!

Yeah right...

Original Poster

CFC_Mark

Yeah right...

Yeah, that is right, well done
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions