Groups
    EXPIRED

Thank You Admin

I received both my prizes for the deal hunts I won.... 2 x £10 Amazon Gift Vouchers (I now have £35 in my amazon account - all from vouchers I've been awarded!!)

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow for a few days, so will spend them when I return!

:evil: :thumbsup:

8 Comments

Wow!! I bet you can get something nice with that!

:shock:

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2

Wow!! I bet you can get something nice with that! :shock:

Yeh, think I'll put it towards a CD Player with DAB radio! I need one for my new house.

[size=6]thanks also to admin from me for a £10 amazon voucher. I put it towards a few sf masterworks books that i am collecting, specifically Philip K. Dick - Do androids dream of electric sheep, and Dr. Blood money. :!: THANKS!!! :!:[/size]

Keep up the good work guys. You found some great deals and I'm sure you've got many more to come.

Keep up the good work guys. You found some great deals and I'm sure … Keep up the good work guys. You found some great deals and I'm sure you've got many more to come

Gotta praftice finding the great seals hehe

What exactly were you referring to Ray? :P

(Don't try to correct me, you'll always win. :lol: )

Eh?

:lol:

"You'll always win" wansn't meant to be a joke - that is another true mistake!!

:lol: "I don't believe it!!"

And Ray, what's 'praftice?'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions