Thank you card making?

After the birth of our daughter we have been inundated with gifts, cards and well wishes, I am pretty into Photography and Photoshop and have a couple of good pics that i thought i would use to make Thank you cards to send to friends and family.

Anybody do this sort of thing and able to give me some tips? Like what size to set the canvas, or how/where to print them

Thanks and rep for anyone who can help.

3 Comments

Congratulations on your little girl!

I did mine very cheaply and easily, used publisher (but could have been anything) to add ' thank you' to the bottom of a lovely photo and copied 6 times on to an a4 page and printed onto photo paper (I have a decent printer). I then cut them into 6 and glued them onto cards. It depends on how much you want to spend, I just used normal pastel card cut and folded, but you could buy a pack of blank cards and envelopes and just adjust photo size accordingly.

Good Luck

nikkib123;5803175

Hello thereWhat about using a company such a Snapfish. Upload one of your … Hello thereWhat about using a company such a Snapfish. Upload one of your fav pics and use one of their templates.http://www1.snapfish.co.uk/storecards2/otsc=IAD/otsi=ukban_storeleft_130709_summercards

ah they look good, nice and easy too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I'm a cheapskate too!!

I haven't got a very good printer, will have to see if i can find somewhere to pint them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763985
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions