Groups
    EXPIRED

Thank you cards with photo upload

Im looking for approx 75 thank you cards . I would like them with a photo upload on and complete with envelopes

Any ideas on where would be best to get them?

I have only ever ordered such cards from moonpig, but they were £3 + each, which is way over budget!

They are for thank you cards for our wedding (people buying us gifts etc)

Thanks in advance
    Sarah

4 Comments

not sure if this is any good but i used this for party invites for my little girl - only 10 invites but everone commented on them! free of charge

hotukdeals.com/sea…ote

Hello Sarah

I got about 100 cards from vistaprints.com. I uploaded a picture and added text to front of card. I had postcards style thank cards, but they also do folded ones. It costed me £22.99 for 100 flat cards with envelopes. The only down side is the postage is a little high at £9.07 standard postal, it comes from the Netherlands (Holland)! We were really happy with them. I have used the company 2 times without any problems.

Hope it helps.

I am still trying to find the time to write mine

ARNOLD115;6078393

not sure if this is any good but i used this for party invites for my … not sure if this is any good but i used this for party invites for my little girl - only 10 invites but everone commented on them! free of chargehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=touchnote

Thanks missed that post and have just ordered some cards that I designed for my parents to send out as Christmas cards. Added the quantity of 10 (1.99 each) and then the promotional code of BABY-CARD-OFFER and basket price was 0! Free cards lovely.:-D

berni888;6078666

Thanks missed that post and have just ordered some cards that I designed … Thanks missed that post and have just ordered some cards that I designed for my parents to send out as Christmas cards. Added the quantity of 10 (1.99 each) and then the promotional code of BABY-CARD-OFFER and basket price was 0! Free cards lovely.:-D

:thumbsup: cool you will not be dissapointed not worth £1.99 each though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944532
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1947
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller22

See more discussions