Groups
    EXPIRED

Thank You Ebuyer!

Recently ordered a cheap, Ebuyer brand wired router/ADSL modem for my house to be. Recieved it, opened it, and discovered that they had not sent my 30 pound router, but a 3Com Wired/Wireless G Router/Firewall/ADSL Modem with a free wireless pc card, worth 130! Now, I'm not one for ripping off companies, but it really would be too much hassle (and would end up costing me!) to send it back and request my old one.

All this means now is that I am going to have to spend MORE money on wireless cards, but I suppose that is a sacrifice I will just have to make!
    Thanks Ebuyer!
    Nick

6 Comments

Daaammmmmn Hey I'm the one looking for a wireless router, where's the love? Maybe I'll order 50 and hope at least one order gets messed up and then I can return the other 49....

i guess it's not all good when ebuyer upgrade you! it's like when i hired a car and they gave me a bigger car, cost more in petrol and more in insurance when it buggered up! doh.

reckless

i guess it's not all good when ebuyer upgrade you! it's like when i hired … i guess it's not all good when ebuyer upgrade you! it's like when i hired a car and they gave me a bigger car, cost more in petrol and more in insurance when it buggered up! doh.

u hired a car off ebuyer? wow good for u LOL

recently got a sd card for£16.00 excellent site

Yh its a good site

I agree
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions