Groups

thank you ELC :)

bought my son the tower of doom play set last week for £60 using a discount code instead of £75,anyway today i noticed the set had been reduced to £50 so i phoned elc and she went to speak to her manager and when she came back on she told me she had transfered £25 back onto my card so they had obviously thought i had paid £75 rather than £60 for it.so i have only ended up paying £35 bargain!!

6 Comments

oooh lucky you hun:thumbsup:

I REALLY wish I had gone for that one now instead of the playmobil one but I coouldn't find a discount code that would work with the ELC one

Good for you :thumbsup:

Banned

Mrs.Z;3407984

I REALLY wish I had gone for that one now instead of the playmobil one … I REALLY wish I had gone for that one now instead of the playmobil one but I coouldn't find a discount code that would work with the ELC oneGood for you :thumbsup:

Hay Mrs.Z!

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;3407984

I REALLY wish I had gone for that one now instead of the playmobil one … I REALLY wish I had gone for that one now instead of the playmobil one but I coouldn't find a discount code that would work with the ELC oneGood for you :thumbsup:

this one works for it mrs.z but i presume u dont have room now for another castle hotukdeals.com/ite…of/

edjaned;3409326

this one works for it mrs.z but i presume u dont have room now for … this one works for it mrs.z but i presume u dont have room now for another castle http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/266521/20-off-100-15-off-75-10-off-50-5-of/

Hmmm... I am sure my son would love me even more if I bought him another one LOL!!!

Maybe if I chuck his bed out to make some room... :giggle:

imranmaz;3408033

Hay Mrs.Z!

Hi! Soz not been around much - I have been having to cope in the real world...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767447
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047181
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691422
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.715

See more discussions