Groups

Thank you Jebus

For giving us a day off today and monday.

Restecpa brah

59 Comments

No I won't get my package now!

Original Poster

Met-Cast;8268385

No I won't get my package now!

Anything interesting?

who is Jebus

lol

Restecpa brah

:lol: classic

Ali G is a legend

Original Poster

bossyboots;8268387

who is Jebus lol

Jebus, the dude who can walk on water, and feed a town with a loaf of hovis and a bottle of bubbly.

Banned

http://rlv.zcache.com/thank_you_baby_jesus_tshirt-p235272231040026258trlf_400.jpg

DarkKnight;8268396

Jebus, the dude who can walk on water, and feed a town with a loaf of … Jebus, the dude who can walk on water, and feed a town with a loaf of hovis and a bottle of bubbly.

:lol:

reported for defaming/mocking a great, blessed Man key to more than one Religion. Don't mock people of God, regardless if your religion is atheism.

rugger-tyke;8268425

reported for defaming/mocking a great, blessed Man key to more than one … reported for defaming/mocking a great, blessed Man key to more than one Religion. Don't mock people of God, regardless if your religion is atheism.

Oh give it a rest.

mod

Restecpa brah

You're welcome DK; enjoy

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;8268425

reported for defaming/mocking a great, blessed Man key to more than one … reported for defaming/mocking a great, blessed Man key to more than one Religion. Don't mock people of God, regardless if your religion is atheism.

Says the guy with an islamic symbol in his avatar? :?

DarkKnight;8268440

Says the guy with an islamic symbol in his avatar? :?

huh ?

rugger-tyke;8268425

:roll:

Enjoy ya long weekend guys:thumbsup:

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;8268441

huh ?

Star and Crescent, the symbol of Islam.

DarkKnight;8268455

Star and Crescent, the symbol of Islam.

o . . k ?

rugger = rugby

saracens = rugby team

:roll:

CFC_Mark;8268429

What's with the Dan Hardy avatar?

andywedge;8268432

You're welcome DK; enjoy

So HUKD allows the defamation of Religion but not 'political' symbols such as Palestinian resistance avatars ?

leefal;8268468

What's with the Dan Hardy avatar?

Dan Hardy is an absolute legend + he's English and a little bit crazy. And for those reasons he is my favourite fighter, hence having a picture of him as my avatar :thumbsup:.

What's with the sponge avatar?

He was lucky GSP didn't break his arm on three occasions..

http://assets.mog.com/pictures/wikipedia/1821462/334px-Quasimoto.gif

rugger-tyke;8268471

So HUKD allows the defamation of Religion but not 'political' symbols … So HUKD allows the defamation of Religion but not 'political' symbols such as Palestinian resistance avatars ?

Pipe down sonny. DK has not technically mentioned Jesus nor has he made any insulting comments towards any religion.

leefal;8268478

He was lucky GSP didn't break his arm on three occasions..

I know, those Kimuras and armbars were brutal. Anyone else would have tapped out

CFC_Mark;8268481

Pipe down sonny. DK has not technically mentioned Jesus nor has he made … Pipe down sonny. DK has not technically mentioned Jesus nor has he made any insulting comments towards any religion.

listen son - a serious mistake -, easter is associated with Jesus Christ and clearly 'jebus' is a sly insult

rugger-tyke;8268486

listen son - a serious mistake -, easter is associated with Jesus Christ … listen son - a serious mistake -, easter is associated with Jesus Christ and clearly 'jebus' is a sly insult

Care to elaborate?

mod

Only on HUKD Misc
    Now; I read this thread as someone saying they were grateful that they had a few days off work and not an attack on any religion; and I have re read it and still think the same
    However; I think I might have spotted someone trying to turn this thread into something it isn't, but will leave it alone for now in the hope they leave it alone too

CFC_Mark;8268483

I know, those Kimuras and armbars were brutal. Anyone else would have … I know, those Kimuras and armbars were brutal. Anyone else would have tapped out

He's definitely got balls for not tapping out fair play to him but that was bloody dangerous, I'm sure a lot of other fighters would have snapped his arm!

Islam doesn't have a symbol FYI.

MarzBarz;8268548

Islam doesn't have a symbol FYI.

Isn't the crescent moon and star a symbol of Islam? (Genuine Question)

Not AFAIK , a few countries have em, ie Pakistan , turkey, Algeria from memory.

Am I the only one that took the original post as a Homer Simpson reference and laughed?

BaldieMark;8268552

Am I the only one that took the original post as a Homer Simpson … Am I the only one that took the original post as a Homer Simpson reference and laughed?

Nope :thumbsup:

Banned

CFC_Mark;8268556

Nope :thumbsup:

+1

Banned

rugger-tyke;8268425

Just because you think he is great doesn't mean anybody else does. If I mock a football player, but to someone else he is a legend, apart from a footballer not being fictional isn't this the same thing.

^^^LOL

OP meant no dispespect at all IMO. The real problem I think is that some people take all comments far too seriously.

As a Christian, I can still watch the Life of Brian and laugh.

Banned

Foxy102;8268612

^^^LOL OP meant no dispespect at all IMO. The real problem I think is … ^^^LOL OP meant no dispespect at all IMO. The real problem I think is that some people take all comments far too seriously.As a Christian, I can still watch the Life of Brian and laugh.

What I was getting at. If there was a joke about something relevant to me I could still laugh at it. There are few jokes that somebody won't find offensive. OP clearly was just referring to the Simpson and Ali G, which made me laugh :lol:

rugger-tyke;8268425

Wtf Jesus aint real, you should be worshiping Horus, that started 3000 BC and has more or less exactly the same story but different names, look it up! :thumbsup:

Banned

MattyPlant;8268645

Wtf Jesus aint real, you should be worshiping Horus, that started 3000 BC … Wtf Jesus aint real, you should be worshiping Horus, that started 3000 BC and has more or less exactly the same story but different names, look it up! :thumbsup:

There's 1000's of religions that are exactly the same as Christianity,most of them Egyptian, some Islamic and the rest scattered, all of them BC

rugger-tyke;8268486

listen son - a serious mistake -, easter is associated with Jesus Christ … listen son - a serious mistake -, easter is associated with Jesus Christ and clearly 'jebus' is a sly insult

Easter celebrations predate Christianity, you may want to educate yourself before making anymore serious mistakes.

Some of us still have work today annnd monday but at least it's double pay

Goonieman;8269090

Easter celebrations predate Christianity, you may want to educate … Easter celebrations predate Christianity, you may want to educate yourself before making anymore serious mistakes.

Quite true.

Used to work easter, xmas etc but now fortunate that I don't have to any longer.

This site is addictive.....
    newsarse.com/201…ng/

Banned

TheLastSheikah;8269144

Some of us still have work today annnd monday but at least it's double … Some of us still have work today annnd monday but at least it's double pay

Some of us still have work today and monday but it's only normal pay :x

And its so nice outside I can't motivate myself to do anything because I just want to be sitting in a beer garden with an ice cold pint
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871528
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      3. word association Game72944196
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions