Groups

Thank You Mods

We don't say this often enough because I suppose we like to grumble and complain, but thanks for unexpiring some the threads some of us use, even though it is becoming a regular request.

It is much appreciated.

14 Comments

expired for brown nosing ;-) :w00t:

Original Poster

big-boy;5791010

expired for brown nosing ;-) :w00t:

roadrunner1;5791027

Stop trolling in Feedback.

You obviously don't know we that well

Just respect where and when respect is due. "Thank you" ought not be a dirty word!

pathetic, oh mods TYVM can i kiss your booty?

lolza

to be fair though yesterday was beyond a joke with 7or 8 word games on the front page for most of the day. not exactly fair on other members of the site so I tip my hat off to the spammers.:-D

just get rid opf the stupid long winded word games, they are pretty gay anyway!

Original Poster

ants97;5791067

to be fair though yesterday was beyond a joke with 7or 8 word games on … to be fair though yesterday was beyond a joke with 7or 8 word games on the front page for most of the day. not exactly fair on other members of the site so I tip my hat off to the spammers.:-D

I agree, but that's not my point. I don't think we actually need any more new games, but I don't see anything wrong with the longstanding ones being left alone.

Also, there are times when Misc is full of "what is ..... worth", Big Brother threads and other similar stuff. That's not fair either, but I don't complain about it or spam the threads. I just avoid.

obviously the word games are getting constantly spammed as they are not welcome anymore,1 or 2 threads is ok but yesterday was a joke,any other duplicate threads would be spammed without any complaints

Original Poster

branchinghenk;5791051

pathetic, oh mods TYVM can i kiss your booty?lolza

branchinghenk;5791085

just get rid opf the stupid long winded word games, they are pretty gay … just get rid opf the stupid long winded word games, they are pretty gay anyway!

Surely it is the likes of this that ought to be removed as it is simply an attempt to generate bad feeling.

Predikuesi;5791107

I agree, but that's not my point. I don't think we actually need any more … I agree, but that's not my point. I don't think we actually need any more new games, but I don't see anything wrong with the longstanding ones being left alone.Also, there are times when Misc is full of "what is ..... worth", Big Brother threads and other similar stuff. That's not fair either, but I don't complain about it or spam the threads. I just avoid.

generally those threads are deleted and merged into one single thread and I've never seen 8 whats it worth threads on the main page at any one time.

Original Poster

boothy;5791111

obviously the word games are getting constantly spammed as they are not … obviously the word games are getting constantly spammed as they are not welcome anymore,1 or 2 threads is ok but yesterday was a joke,any other duplicate threads would be spammed without any complaints

That depends on who welcomes them I suppose. I agree with you in the main, but if we all spammed that which we don't like, then there would be little on here that would be welcoming to anyone.

Anyhow. This thread is not about games, just me saying thanks.

Original Poster

ants97;5791144

generally those threads are deleted and merged into one single thread and … generally those threads are deleted and merged into one single thread and I've never seen 8 whats it worth threads on the main page at any one time.

Again, I agree with you:) I suppose we are talking about what may or may not annoy us, but that's what it's like in everyday [real] life anyway.

There are several things that annoy me on here, but I'm not going to be childish over them.

Predikuesi;5791175

Again, I agree with you:) I suppose we are talking about what may or may … Again, I agree with you:) I suppose we are talking about what may or may not annoy us, but that's what it's like in everyday [real] life anyway.There are several things that annoy me on here, but I'm not going to be childish over them.

dry your eyes co co and lighten up!

Original Poster

branchinghenk;5791197

dry your eyes co co and lighten up!

Would you let me know how I have offended you and I will apologise? For the life of me I can't remember doing anything to justify your insults, so can we just leave it as that? :thumbsup:

Banned

we need more clickable charity threads
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2438
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2237
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1314
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk44

See more discussions