EXPIRED

Thank you to everyone who signed the petition etc

I would just like to thank everyone who supported me in my fundraising for the special 6yr old girl. You prob all remember as alot of you signed the petition.
Sadly tonight she passed away. She couldnt fight anymore. It breaks my heart to write this but i know her parents would want to express there gratitude to everyone who signed the petition.
So thank you.
She decided herself to stop fighting,without her life being decided by the others.

Sleep tight beautiful angel

xxxx

28 Comments

ah bless rest in peace

Oh pc nutter, I never saw any pettition but thank you for writting this update through your tears. It is always so sad when anyone passes away and even more so when it is a child. Hopefully now the pain she was in is all gone and she can rest in peace xx

sorry to hear that, at least her suffering has ended and shes gone to a better place.

Banned

very sorry to hear that.
to god we belong, to him we return
may god bless her in paradise

http://www.comments.zingerbugimages.com/Sympathy/sympathy_candle.gif

Shes gone to peace now no more suffering

so so sorry to hear about baby amber's passing ... she's an angel.
deepest condolences to the family.

sorry to hear, R.I.P

she's in a better place

Banned

Condolences from myself also

God rest her soul

Banned

R.I.P. Amber

http://www.netnax.net/imgs/rip/031308rip2.gif

Tried to find a poem, but I'm no good at that kind of stuff so opted for something musical

[COLOR=#810081]uk.youtube.com/wat…ted[/COLOR]

jeez, had to check the site and read it all myself, have 6 kids all below 11 myself, and couldnt stop crying. so so sad.

May she rest in peace.

Bless her . My thoughts go out to family and friends, bless them also for the love and care they gave.

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/BurningCandle.jpg[/CENTER]

so sorry to hear this - no more suffering for a little angel - condolences to her family

I feel for her family now so much-I can't imagine the suffering they have been through though. At least it was her decision. I hope they have happy memories to carry with them....

i lost my baby grandson and my heart goes out to ambers mum and dad
A million times they needed you
A million times they've cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You would have never died.
In life they loved you dearly,
In death they love you still.
In their heart's you'll hold a special place,
That no-one will ever fill.
It broke their heart's to lose you,
But you did not go alone.
For all their love went with you
The day God called you home

I never saw the petition either, so sad to hear this ... sending my sincere condolences & deepest sympathy to the litle girls family & friends .. RIP little one.

I never saw any petition either but very sad to hear your little angel passed away.It is always heartbreaking and although i dont know you or her family my thoughts are with you all xx

Very sad. :-( RIP

And shame on the HUKD team for removing the petition on here. :x

RIP little angel xxx

Original Poster

Thanks all,

The court hearing was Decemeber so i strongly believe Amber chose to go before,being her decision rather than someone else forcing it. As you can imagine the community in which we live who fought and fundraised for little Amber have woken this morning to the news. There is an overwhelming sadness in the air.

Although we knew this day was coming, we didnt expect it just yet.

xxxx

R.I.P. God Bless.

Banned

Syzable;3356878

yh that was totally wrong :x

She is truly a little angel now - so sorry to hear but she is at peace now X

RIP Amber :-(

Syzable;3356878

You should really be ashamed for doing that :x

Banned

Sorry to hear this, it is so sad x x

Banned

Puts everything into perspective doesn't it

RIP amber and my heart felt wishes go out to her family and all those suffering xxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763955
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions