Groups

Thanks duck for being a great mod

Banned
    Better than the rest and all

18 Comments

Banned

I think they all do a good job, and think some get a real hard deal on here, and yes from me to at times, but they all do their best im sure

Banned

what a pair of kiss bottoms:roll:

dog_cop;6099993

what a pair of kiss bottoms:roll:

:-D

I got racked over the coals for commending the mods on here a few weeks ago:) and the thread was deleted because some folk got nasty:?

Predikuesi;6101293

I got racked over the coals for commending the mods on here a few weeks … I got racked over the coals for commending the mods on here a few weeks ago:) and the thread was deleted because some folk got nasty:?

Here in feedback?
    That shouldn't happen; surely the nasty posts should have been deleted and the thread left. Perhaps there were too many.

Yes, Ducky is a good mod and so are all the others in my own experience.:thumbsup:

JB is da best mod

I like Ducky.

Syzable;6104564

I like Ducky.

:thumbsup:

Banned

yeah most are all right apart from "ascottishbloke" who will suspend you for i.e -farting,looking at him,looking at his pint,posting anything anti cellllec,being rfc or general good humoured banter"its not allowed you know"

ahhhh rant over ,
    aw naw suspended again!

who picks the mods? how do they get to be mods and how are they removed? Would a vote of no confidence work? or just be removed?

there are one or two tht i think are absolutely uselss, most are good though

micoo;6105975

there are one or two tht i think are absolutely uselss, most are good … there are one or two tht i think are absolutely uselss, most are good though

There are one or two members I think are absolutely useless so it probably balances things out...

SB aint that bad! He was really helpful to me re: an issue I had on the FS section.

I have to agree with Sassie - they have a hard job to do with this place and they are only human and make mistakes at times

Ducky is funny at times especially off here when he used to do the chat room

RFC;6105237

yeah most are all right apart from "ascottishbloke" who will suspend you … yeah most are all right apart from "ascottishbloke" who will suspend you for i.e -farting,looking at him,looking at his pint,posting anything anti cellllec,being rfc or general good humoured banter"its not allowed you know"ahhhh rant over ,aw naw suspended again!

:thumbsup:

Andy gets my vote ... cool guy imo :thumbsup:

snowflake;6108435

Andy gets my vote ... cool guy imo :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Blue"]+1 and ascottishbloke is so sound aswell, not sure why he gets all the hate[/COLOR]

Banned

Smeagol [COLOR=blue]+1 and ascottishbloke is so sound aswell, not sure why he gets all the hate[/COLOR]

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1526
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78

See more discussions