Groups

Thanks emma for holidng the competitions

:thumbsup:

16 Comments

Thanks Emma. I know I couldn't take part, but I liked reading through the threads, testing the games and appreciate that I really couldn't have kept up with the work load.

I should imagine Emma is taking a well-earned break right now. She's shattered.

duckmagicuk2

Thanks Emma. I know I couldn't take part, but I liked reading through the … Thanks Emma. I know I couldn't take part, but I liked reading through the threads, testing the games and appreciate that I really couldn't have kept up with the work load.I should imagine Emma is taking a well-earned break right now. She's shattered.

The poor lass never did it all single hand did she :w00t: She is more than just a normal human being then!

:oops: I already sent my thanks but i'll add them here as well. Thanks Emma.

Thanks Emma I really enjoyed it (even if it did end up causing domestics in the Bubbles household)
    You really are a star :-D

Becksdawe

The poor lass never did it all single hand did she :w00t: She is more … The poor lass never did it all single hand did she :w00t: She is more than just a normal human being then!

She did all of the imagery, getting results, etc on her own.

All we did was chip in the odd idea and provide morale support lol.

duckmagicuk2

She did all of the imagery, getting results, etc on her own.All we did … She did all of the imagery, getting results, etc on her own.All we did was chip in the odd idea and provide morale support lol.

Well we all know that women are better than men

Emma - you did a fantastic job chick - thanks :friends:

Becksdawe

Well we all know that women are better than men

at what? multi tasking?, moaning?, washing and ironing?, cooking ? :whistling:

intenso100

at what? multi tasking?, moaning?, washing and ironing?, cooking ? … at what? multi tasking?, moaning?, washing and ironing?, cooking ? :whistling:

All of those - and we only moan when MEN don't pull there weight

sorry and nice one emma on the comps etc, seems u did a great job

duckmagicuk2

She did all of the imagery, getting results, etc on her own.All we did … She did all of the imagery, getting results, etc on her own.All we did was chip in the odd idea and provide morale support lol.

It was absolutely brilliant and a credit to the girl to take over the job and see it through with such detail and speed. I missed most of them but I felt some of the pointless comments and moaning on the games threads a bit hard on poor old Emma.

Good job Emm :thumbsup: and good to see so many people had time on their hands to take part... :whistling:

After checking todays game I think I need to go to spec-savers and sort my eyes out :giggle:

You did a fantastic job Emma. Well done. Cant wait for next years competitions, oh and can we start xmas comps aswell. lol. :thumbsup:

Thanks emma, really great comps and a lot of fun

Didn't get chance to enter any but still a big thanks

Aw thanks everyone, and very kind of ]HU5TLER to start this lovely thread It's nice to be appreciated!! Thanks to you guys for helping me come up with ideas too

duckmagicuk2

Lazy bums....

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Lazy bums....

No, I'm just a control freak :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile22
      2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget33
      3. Xbox one region22
      4. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45