Groups
    EXPIRED

Thanks Everyone

I'd just like to say thanks to HUKD for providing me great deals for the past year. I've been a lurker for about a year now, and thought id post my first request with a little thanks Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

What I’m looking for is a torrentleech invite or an demonoid invite, I'm a great seeder (I leave my Work PC on all night seeding :giggle: :whistling:)

Thanks in advance,

Parc3l

6 Comments

Original Poster

I might of put this in the wrong section, mods please move if i have. sorry

Banned

Parc3l

I'd just like to say thanks to HDUK for providing me great deals for the … I'd just like to say thanks to HDUK for providing me great deals for the past year. I've been a lurker for about a year now, and thought id post my first request with a little thanks Keep up the good work :thumbsup: What I’m looking for is a torrentleech invite or an demonoid invite, I'm a great seeder (I leave my Work PC on all night seeding :giggle: :whistling:) Thanks in advance,Parc3l

I hope you are safe seeding:giggle:

Welcome Parc3l. I would, but every invite i've given out to people on here bar one has been abused and therefore i won't share them anymore. But good luck :thumbsup:

p.s. ...................lurk harder, it's HUKD...not HDUK. :giggle:

Original Poster

hehe sorry about that

Can't help you with torrents, But welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks mate, still looking for an invite ...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions