Groups
    EXPIRED

Thanks for your comment! Keep it up! We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.

"Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!

We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon."

Got the above message after posting or commenting on a thread, anyone getting that or know why?

Was surprised as i'm not a newbie - i've been on HUK for almost 10 yrs?

12 Comments

I got one the other day, the comment never did get posted!

I'm getting them all the time as well and I've been here about 10 years too?

Original Poster

Qrunch

I got one the other day, the comment never did get posted!

interesting, mine got posted though

Original Poster

steve1221

I'm getting them all the time as well and I've been here about 10 years … I'm getting them all the time as well and I've been here about 10 years too?

lol, okay happy now, just had to ask as its the first time i got it and was thinking i may have done something wrong without realising it and i was been watched by HUK fbi or something

I've had several today,I must be quoting dodgy people in my posts X)
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 16th Dec 2016

Original Poster

deb8z

I've had several today,I must be quoting dodging people in my posts X)

that is funny lol lol
    ...but cld actually be the reason why or one of the reasons why lol

I meant dodgy !! lol

I was going to say you tend to get that when you are on a VPN ...... but I just had it happen too and I'm not on a VPN

I asked this question the other day because it happened to me and apparently it's when you use certain words or companies. It gets flagged up and they have to check it before they allow it to go live. Mine was about taking ID to Superdrug, I'm not sure what they thought that meant but still .....

Original Poster

aau1

I was going to say you tend to get that when you are on a VPN ...... but … I was going to say you tend to get that when you are on a VPN ...... but I just had it happen too and I'm not on a VPN

interesting as i wasn't using a VPN either.

Original Poster

shywallflower

I asked this question the other day because it happened to me and … I asked this question the other day because it happened to me and apparently it's when you use certain words or companies. It gets flagged up and they have to check it before they allow it to go live. Mine was about taking ID to Superdrug, I'm not sure what they thought that meant but still .....

thats must be it, as i also mentioned ID, passport etc in the comment oO

Original Poster

Thanks for all the interesting responses, appreciated the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions