Thanks for your comment, Keep it up! We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon!

Found 5th Jul
Under moderation or is there now an auto swear filter?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
andywedge7 m ago

I thought controversial was your middle name I'm watching you …I thought controversial was your middle name I'm watching you 24/7 rogparki

My middle name is from !
First time you got this? Happens to me all the time. I'm not even that controversial.
46 Comments
both
First time you got this? Happens to me all the time. I'm not even that controversial.
psychobitchfromhell5th Jul

First time you got this? Happens to me all the time. I'm not even that …First time you got this? Happens to me all the time. I'm not even that controversial.

Same here
Happens to all of mine . Its great to feel wanted - but don't expect any Mods to be around to check it between 11pm and 7 am . Kind of defeats the object of leaving helpful comments
psychobitchfromhell36 m ago

First time you got this? Happens to me all the time. I'm not even that …First time you got this? Happens to me all the time. I'm not even that controversial.

I thought controversial was your middle name
rogparki5 m ago

Happens to all of mine . Its great to feel wanted - but don't expect …Happens to all of mine . Its great to feel wanted - but don't expect any Mods to be around to check it between 11pm and 7 am . Kind of defeats the object of leaving helpful comments

I'm watching you 24/7 rogparki
@strocky it can by for a variety of reasons. The phrase/words you use might not be swear words, they might contain swear words. For example I bought it in Scunthorpe, would find itself being moderated.
There's Mods online most of the time, but we do sleep, well, sometimes some of us sleep. So unless you are posting at 4am there's a chance your moderated comment will be live pretty quick.
andywedge4 m ago

I thought controversial was your middle name I'm watching you …I thought controversial was your middle name I'm watching you 24/7 rogparki

That's a bit creepy.....
Had you b#r#e#x#i#t in your comment
mrty2 m ago

That's a bit creepy.....

It was not entirely serious. Just wish to confirm that before you start thinking mods are actually robots that require no sleep etc.
andywedge7 m ago

My middle name is from !
andywedge7 m ago

You must have been asleep last night then , comment (helpful as usual ) left around midnight didn't go live till 6 am .

It does feel warm and comfy to be taken such good care of
andywedge8 m ago

I thought controversial was your middle name

34258705-BnSYR.jpg
rogparki1 m ago

You must have been asleep last night then , comment (helpful as usual ) …You must have been asleep last night then , comment (helpful as usual ) left around midnight didn't go live till 6 am .It does feel warm and comfy to be taken such good care of

I must admit last night I did finish early, so apologies rogparki
andywedge5 m ago

Poor rog. Was expecting some all night lovin and you finished early.

Don’t worry though. You can buy some cream to delay it, Andy.

34258755-6tXn3.jpg
andywedge3 m ago

It was only the one about Chanci's Nectar / Ebay deal to help folks work the value out - Now the top comment on that thread
psychobitchfromhell53 m ago

we must do a joint comment (both of us being so non controversial ) see how long it takes to go live
rogparki19 m ago

we must do a joint comment (both of us being so non controversial …we must do a joint comment (both of us being so non controversial ) see how long it takes to go live

rogparki19 m ago

we must do a joint comment (both of us being so non controversial …we must do a joint comment (both of us being so non controversial ) see how long it takes to go live

he hee. I only commented on a comment summer made on the Morrison's meal deal going up to £3.50 and I got my knuckles rapped. All I said was my comment got deleted and I'm bored of this thread. I was told to be courteous. Not sure how I offended anyone there.
Thank god i'm an
Hey someone quote my username. I want to know if your comment goes for moderation.
Uranus1 m ago

Hey someone quote my username. I want to know if your comment goes for …Hey someone quote my username. I want to know if your comment goes for moderation.

Urectum
psychobitchfromhell14 m ago

he hee. I only commented on a comment summer made on the Morrison's meal …he hee. I only commented on a comment summer made on the Morrison's meal deal going up to £3.50 and I got my knuckles rapped. All I said was my comment got deleted and I'm bored of this thread. I was told to be courteous. Not sure how I offended anyone there.

Oh that one , the humour must have been too deep . I miss the days when we could use wit and humour on here - and I suspect the Mods do too
Uranus4 m ago

Hey someone quote my username. I want to know if your comment goes for …Hey someone quote my username. I want to know if your comment goes for moderation.

Assplanet
maccy16 m ago

[Image]

I've stopped being rude on misc a long long time ago
summerof762 m ago

I know, just in JHT... now
summerof7611 m ago

Thank god i'm an

Me too - just ask my hamster - he'll vouch for my angelic traits ( If I could just get him off that bl***y squeaky wheel )
rogparki23 m ago

Oh that one , the humour must have been too deep . I miss the days when we …Oh that one , the humour must have been too deep . I miss the days when we could use wit and humour on here - and I suspect the Mods do too

i didn't even say anything bad. I added a really humerous comment but it was totally innocuous but it was deleted with no explanation. Summer made a comment about her posts being deleted. All I said was mine too I'm bored of this thread now. Next thing I know I am being told not to be discourteous. Like to who? Fairly sure summer wasn't offended. Sometimes I despair of this site.
2 words..

Power

Trip
I must thank Deeky
For making me change my ways
psychobitchfromhell5 m ago

i didn't even say anything bad. I added a really humerous comment but it …i didn't even say anything bad. I added a really humerous comment but it was totally innocuous but it was deleted with no explanation. Summer made a comment about her posts being deleted. All I said was mine too I'm bored of this thread now. Next thing I know I am being told not to be discourteous. Like to who? Fairly sure summer wasn't offended. Sometimes I despair of this site.

I had about 5 of my comments deleted and a message from them above asking me to be nice, even to the rude people on misc
Edited by: "summerof76" 6th Jul
summerof764 m ago

I must thank Deeky[Image] For making me change my ways

He got to use the op's name and not get deleted. He is indeed the chosen one.
summerof766 m ago

I had about 5 of my comments deleted and a message from them above asking …I had about 5 of my comments deleted and a message from them above asking me to be nice, even to the rude people on misc

I got that too for responding to your post. I didn't even say anything bad. All I said was I'm bored of this post. Were you offended by that? No offence was meant.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 6th Jul
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 0 m ago

he hee. I only commented on a comment summer made on the Morrison's meal …he hee. I only commented on a comment summer made on the Morrison's meal deal going up to £3.50 and I got my knuckles rapped. All I said was my comment got deleted and I'm bored of this thread. I was told to be courteous. Not sure how I offended anyone there.

The mods can be a bit snowflakey, I’ve had a few deleted recently.
summerof767 h, 4 m ago

Liar liar pants on fire!
Uranus7 h, 27 m ago

I'll try them for you.

Villa, Destard, Bestard, Uranus ..... yes, they all seem fine with the moderation team.

Looks like you're good to go.
andywedge8 h, 47 m ago

@strocky it can by for a variety of reasons. The phrase/words you use …@strocky it can by for a variety of reasons. The phrase/words you use might not be swear words, they might contain swear words. For example I bought it in Scunthorpe, would find itself being moderated. There's Mods online most of the time, but we do sleep, well, sometimes some of us sleep. So unless you are posting at 4am there's a chance your moderated comment will be live pretty quick.

My comment made in the middle of last night was approved about an hour ago
hearts2220 m ago

My comment made in the middle of last night was approved about an hour ago …My comment made in the middle of last night was approved about an hour ago

Sounds like my conversations with the other half.
psychobitchfromhell8 h, 18 m ago

I got that too for responding to your post. I didn't even say anything …I got that too for responding to your post. I didn't even say anything bad. All I said was I'm bored of this post. Were you offended by that? No offence was meant.

Non taken
summerof7610 h, 3 m ago

I had about 5 of my comments deleted and a message from them above asking …I had about 5 of my comments deleted and a message from them above asking me to be nice, even to the rude people on misc

psychobitchfromhell9 h, 58 m ago

I got that too for responding to your post. I didn't even say anything …I got that too for responding to your post. I didn't even say anything bad. All I said was I'm bored of this post. Were you offended by that? No offence was meant.

Just dont use the word M orrisons then we will be ok, mention it and this will be cleaned up quicker than what ever is cleaned up quick
Edited by: "eslick" 6th Jul
Happens every time I type cucumber
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants