Groups

thanks for your help

just a quick follow up to my previous post
    hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2
    my dad is getting his convertion done we called the local paper and they put an apppeal in the next days paper and he got a call from a lady offering to help then got a call from his union offering to help them with the rest of the money so a big THANK YOU for all your advice and nice comments

8 Comments

good stuff

brilliant - really pleased for your mum and dad

there are so many places out there that can help in these situations - itts just knowing where to find them

now they need a little holiday while the work gets done:thumbsup::)

good news

Original Poster

holly100;3457818

brilliant - really pleased for your mum and dadthere are so many places … brilliant - really pleased for your mum and dadthere are so many places out there that can help in these situations - itts just knowing where to find themnow they need a little holiday while the work gets done:thumbsup::)

that would be great but mum gets to stressed going away last time she stood sobbing in the airport

kevlowater;3457886

that would be great but mum gets to stressed going away last time she … that would be great but mum gets to stressed going away last time she stood sobbing in the airport

well just to cornwall or somewhere - :oops:or maybe visit family for a few days :thumbsup:

That's lovely! RESULT!!!! Hope your parents are a bit less stressed about it all now. Not nice for your dad to feel ill AND worried. Hope things will be moving swiftly. Tell your mum not to stress, why not take her mind off it by doing LOADS of xmas shopping with her?

Original Poster

holly100;3457949

well just to cornwall or somewhere - :oops:or maybe visit family for a … well just to cornwall or somewhere - :oops:or maybe visit family for a few days :thumbsup:

can i send them to you im any only child and they stress me enough lol!

Original Poster

BEANZ-ON-TOAST;3457963

That's lovely! RESULT!!!! Hope your parents are a bit less stressed about … That's lovely! RESULT!!!! Hope your parents are a bit less stressed about it all now. Not nice for your dad to feel ill AND worried. Hope things will be moving swiftly. Tell your mum not to stress, why not take her mind off it by doing LOADS of xmas shopping with her?

iv offered them to holly but if you want to take my mum xmas shopping feel free she,s a nightmare lol:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1122
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick1010

See more discussions