Groups

Thanks HUKD!

Just wanted to say thanks to HUKD and all who submit deals. Thanks to this place I have saved an absolute fortune over the past year. I have just come back from Center Parcs after using a 40% discount code found on here. 4 days for only £190! We had a great time, and would never have gone without the code.

Thanks again all! :thumbsup:

6 Comments

hi - do you still have this discount code for Centre parks handy

Original Poster

It was CPWEB

I think it may have expired now :-(

Hope you had a great time foxy I love discount codes and saving money on all my purchases!

There is also a bad side to the discount code (Spend, Spend, Spend) :giggle:

Its a shame if the Discount codes are expired i would love a few days away early in the year with my partner and little girl

geoneo123;1472110

There is also a bad side to the discount code (Spend, Spend, Spend) … There is also a bad side to the discount code (Spend, Spend, Spend) :giggle:...

Absolutely! Since joining the site I've bought a laptop, a sat nav and two mobile phones which I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise :shock: - cracking deals though! :-D

Likewise
    I joined just 2 weeks ago, so far 1 Dyson vac, 1 HP Laser printer, 1 Cannon inkjet printer, 1 Swan kettle, 1 17" laptop, various samples and some Travelodge rooms :thumbsup:

Great start to 08, thanks to HUKD, P.S. is there any discount codes to pay off those credit card bills when they start rolling in :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285995
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions