Groups

thanks HUKD

Big thanks HUKD just received my Wii from the christmas draw and would like to say thanks. Now all i need is the wii fit and i can loose some( Lots) of christmas weight i've put on.

5 Comments

Congratuations! My girlfriend's just got the dance game, so I have to sit and watch her wiggling her bottom around most evenings now. Could be worse, I suppose.

Original Poster

dangermoose5;7443385

Congratuations! My girlfriend's just got the dance game, so I have to … Congratuations! My girlfriend's just got the dance game, so I have to sit and watch her wiggling her bottom around most evenings now. Could be worse, I suppose.

Must be torture:whistling:

dangermoose5;7443385

Congratuations! My girlfriend's just got the dance game, so I have to … Congratuations! My girlfriend's just got the dance game, so I have to sit and watch her wiggling her bottom around most evenings now. Could be worse, I suppose.

I'm doing nothing tonight shall i bring round a couple of 6 packs we'll have a drink and i can keep ya company
    Purely for your benefit so your not bored :whistling:

dangermoose5;7443385

depends on what her bottom looks like

renown;7443432

I'm doing nothing tonight shall i bring round a couple of 6 packs we'll … I'm doing nothing tonight shall i bring round a couple of 6 packs we'll have a drink and i can keep ya company :pPurely for your benefit so your not bored :whistling:

lol:thumbsup:

dangermoose5;7443385

i feel your pain
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions