Groups

Thanks Kippy!

Thanks to Kippy for sorting out my avatar!

Thank you!

24 Comments

Banned

Ah well done Kippy, your a star

this forum really needs a PM system...oh wait

Original Poster

:lol:

Sorry, just had to make it public

Banned

looks great, i dont know how to make an avatar tho

Banned

H U7V T E R;2591646

LMFAO

Original Poster

I didn't make it. Found it on websiteput it on here it wouldnt move, until Kippy helped :-D

Banned

sassie;2591675

LMFAO

im guessing you are a youngster like my daughter?, who writes these messages on her phone what does lmfao mean?

Original Poster

H U7V T E R;2591701

im guessing you are a youngster like my daughter?, who writes these … im guessing you are a youngster like my daughter?, who writes these messages on her phone what does lmfao mean?

L M F A O = Laughing my f****ng ar*e off

That ava looks sick.

how did kippy get it to work!! mine is supposed to move to. i have tried to make it smaller but it still doesnt work

how do u get the animated avatars to work, mine never do

Original Poster

Sorry, have to ask Kippy!

Had to clear Inbox or would be happy to help!

Banned

dontdothatagain;2591745

L M F A O = Laughing my f****ng ar*e off

why is she doing that, is it a really stupid question to ask how to set up an avatar?

H U7V T E R;2591867

why is she doing that, is it a really stupid question to ask how to set … why is she doing that, is it a really stupid question to ask how to set up an avatar?

he didnt last long lol

dean3988;2591895

he didnt last long lol

they never do

I Like This One

Original Poster

Not much different to first one you get when you 1st join tho!

H U7V T E R;2591646

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Find an avatar you like, try avatars.jurko.net/5/ they have lots, right click on the one you like and save it, then go into control panel and click edit avatar, click browse and upload your chosen avatar, maximum size is 80 x 80 pixels[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

masterruckus;2591758

how did kippy get it to work!! mine is supposed to move to. i have tried … how did kippy get it to work!! mine is supposed to move to. i have tried to make it smaller but it still doesnt work

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Hi Masterruckus, yours is moving! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

dean3988;2591786

how do u get the animated avatars to work, mine never do

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Usually they don't move because they're too big, use gifworks.com/ima…tml to re-size to maximum of 80 x 80, this fixes most, but very sophisticated ones cannot be reduced to a small enough size. Good luck all![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

hey people ... sorry just caught this thread. wow wasn't expecting that, DDTA thanks!

chrysha - bang on the money.

now i have to wear this avvy till dean comes back online .... might move it to photobuckets soon if he doesnt turn up soon lol.

Banned

sassie;2591675

LMFAO

seemed fitting

black gerbil1;2591612

this forum really needs a PM system...oh wait

This forum really needs some handbags. Oh wait:

[url]youtube.com/watch?v=dmauUbBKXII[/url]

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/a/a3/Argentina_football_2002_handbag_mockup.jpg

kippy;2597784

nice one

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions