Groups

Thanks To HUKD I Have Been Happy Shopping......

Just a quickie to say thanks to the vigilant HUKDers on here for sharing there bargains, I have just been to
    Tesco to pick up Fifa 09 for £29.71 and my 2 free Airwick fresheners and then onto Sainsburys for my free Huggies Mum & Baby Bundle..........Im now off to wetherspoons with my money off coupons for a lovely big breakfast

10 Comments

Banned

Good for you x x

I will be using some wetherspoons vouchers on Saturday night :thumbsup:

Banned

lol enjoy.

when are you giving your next lot of 'vouchers' out ;-)

lol xxx

thanks for posting bitsey :thumbsup: i missed the airwick voucher thread before have some rep ;-)

awesome bitsey....

hukd is awesome!

Supermod

Which Wetherspoons vouchers!!??

Banned

Can you use the airwick vouchers as money off your shopping or so you have to get the air freshner??

Original Poster

tazza_b;3107981

Can you use the airwick vouchers as money off your shopping or so you … Can you use the airwick vouchers as money off your shopping or so you have to get the air freshner??

i only bought the 2 fresheners with 2 vouchers but the checkout girl had to call the supervisor over to authorise it as they have had a few people trying to use up to 20 of the vouchers against their shopping without even buying the freshener.........some people just like to spoil it for everyone else :roll:

i couldn't even see a price label for this in my local tesco extra tonight :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions