Groups

Thanks to Sir Terry for the decades of genius.

Did anyone hear the last Wake Up With Wogan?

What a lovely man.

"....... Thank you for being my friend."

The best Janet and John ever, I strongly advise listening again!

18 Comments

Do you have a link?

You gonna listen to Evans or jump ship?

Original Poster

I like Evans in the evening. So will give it a go. What is the alternative though? Moyles is a crass patronising plank by comparison.
    Evans will guarantee an upbeat, comedy start to the day.

Banned

I started listening to Wogan about 2 years ago and wish I'd started years ago. He's been absolutely brilliant in the morning.

Completely the opposite to the un-funny, rude, talentless, chav on Radio 1.

meh mark and lards last ever show was much better.

STOP...................

Supermod

I cannot stand Wogan. He is so encapsulated in his own self importance.

Wogan was excellent on eurovision

Banned

Radio.....how quaint.

FilthAndFurry;7263756

Radio.....how quaint.

Watch the TV when driving?

dale4020;7263364

I like Evans in the evening. So will give it a go. What is the … I like Evans in the evening. So will give it a go. What is the alternative though? Moyles is a crass patronising plank by comparison.Evans will guarantee an upbeat, comedy start to the day.

Jeez how I hate Moyles.........and I mean really HATE!!!

I finally gave in to my advancing years and retuned to Radio 2 a few weeks ago.I could no longer put up with getting out of bed in a foul mood due to the most unfunny,irrritating tw** ever to broadcast a breakfast show.........say something(not even) funny and repeat ad nauseum....say it louder,speak over everyone because I'm way to fond of the sound of my voice........Aaaaarghhhhh:x

Sir Terry is a legend,a delight to listen too.He's witty,self effacing and appreciates his audience,he will be missed by many.

I look forward to Chris Evans' show in the new year:thumbsup:

ants97;7263684

meh mark and lards last ever show was much better.STOP...................

Radio comedy ended with Mark and Lard,,,

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;7263767

Watch the TV when driving?

Music.:thumbsup:

tonyg1962;7263795

Radio comedy ended with Mark and Lard,,,

I remember driving round Northern Ireland listening to this pair, chalk and cheese, it's a mystery. All quality stuff. £5 lot of cash! And the Mighty Shirehorses much better than that nonsense moyles does

Banned

decades of genius???

are we talking about the same terry wogan from blankety blank........

he's just another unfunny irishman

been a radio 2 convert for the last 5 years, (anyone apart from sarah kennedy) love chris in the afternoon, might be a bit too 'up' in the morning for me but will iplayer him in the evenings. lookinf forward to Sir Terry's return Feb 14th.

I won't be able to tune into Chris Evans though because of this.... hotukdeals.com/ite…ing :-D

Banned

casparwhite;7263958

decades of genius???are we talking about the same terry wogan from … decades of genius???are we talking about the same terry wogan from blankety blank........he's just another unfunny irishman

I think morning radio listeners aren't a hugely discerning bunch if he's only just ahead of Chris Moyles:whistling:

Gonna miss him!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321191
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1626
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…45
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326

See more discussions