Found 18th Jul 2008
seeing as for some stupid reason i cant give this excellent guy some rep for now, im just gonna post a lil thread. i have ordered a asus eee pc and tomm kindly posted me an sd card so i can try windows on it.
Thanks tomm !! wooo Will rep you upon your return.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Yes, decent guy. Sorry to hear about your extended suspension t0mm - talk to you on your return if not before :thumbsup:

t0mm has to be one of the most complicated xp installers EVER.

Poor Vixy, took him 10 hours on chat to help t0mm install it :P

Banned

Robotochan;2556844

Poor Vixy, took him 10 hours on chat to help t0mm install it :P

Why oh why does everyone not mention the fact that Vista takes 25x the time XP would require to do _anything_.

Whilst we're on the subject....... what pirated copy of XP did you provide t0mm with? A German one :w00t:.

tomm been misbehaving?

naughty, naughty boy!

vixygwim;2556860

Whilst we're on the subject....... what pirated copy of XP did you … Whilst we're on the subject....... what pirated copy of XP did you provide t0mm with? A German one :w00t:.

I didn't provide him with any copy of XP... just a file called "XP for Eee.nzb" :whistling:

Banned

Robotochan;2556881

I didn't provide him with any copy of XP... just a file called "XP for … I didn't provide him with any copy of XP... just a file called "XP for Eee.nzb" :whistling:

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]FAIL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Liddle ol' me;2556810

Yes, decent guy. Sorry to hear about your extended suspension t0mm - … Yes, decent guy. Sorry to hear about your extended suspension t0mm - talk to you on your return if not before :thumbsup:

why he get suspended

guv;2556898

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]FAIL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You got the same copy

dandoc2;2556902

why he get suspended

He can't help himself, keeps calling everyone a flipper, even actual flippers! :whistling:

Don't think I self bleeped the word enough

dandoc2;2556902

why he get suspended

Sorry don't know the answer to that one - I wasn't there. :thinking:

Banned

Robotochan;2556911

He can't help himself, keeps calling everyone a t*sser, [color=red]even … He can't help himself, keeps calling everyone a t*sser, [color=red]even actual t*ssers![/color] :whistling:

Robotochan;2556911

You got the same copy :pHe can't help himself, keeps calling everyone a … You got the same copy :pHe can't help himself, keeps calling everyone a t*sser, even actual t*ssers! :whistling:

Yer i just got a red infration (oooo im scared) for using the word beginning with P rhymes with hiss

Banned

dandoc2;2556902

why he get suspended

He called someone a t....... Hey wait a minute.... you can't catch me out that easily!

Robotochan;2556911

You got the same copy

Maybe - but I didnt try to install it!

guv;2556934

He called someone a t....... Hey wait a minute.... you can't catch me out … He called someone a t....... Hey wait a minute.... you can't catch me out that easily!Maybe - but I didnt try to install it!

he called someone a osser oh well - just words

guv;2556934

Maybe - but I didnt try to install it!

Neither did I :whistling:

Original Poster

Someone delete my last post???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe i just repost it till i get some explanation?

i think swearing is ****in rediculous

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2557633

i think swearing is ****in rediculous

who swore? i may have posted something that may be offensive which has been kindly pointed out. rep shall be awarded to that nice person.

Maybe i should have said....if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck and walks like a duck.....he must be a duck.

some people take the word "spade" to be a racist name for people of African origin... I'm guessing that might be what it was lol

Original Poster

Robotochan;2557697

some people take the word "spade" to be a racist name for people of … some people take the word "spade" to be a racist name for people of African origin... I'm guessing that might be what it was lol

oh. really? never thought of that. thanks

what happened to Tom?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2557774

what happened to Tom?

i believe he pointed out a duck

Banned

shanecr;2557789

i believe he pointed out a duck

LOL..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…11
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge22
    3. Headphones for Ps4?11
    4. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?1019

See more discussions