Groups

That American Scammer Western union guy who posted on the For Sale bit - Some funny stuff here !!! :)

Banned
    Ok right, you know that guy that posted in the for sale bit saying iphone 4gb $250 etc.
    Western union only etc lol.

I added him on msn for a little chat. And first I found out his ip address. (Little secret method)

His ip was - 82.128.4.43 (which is currently in Nigeria, Ogun, Shagamu ) but he said he was in the usa in his store in the usa.
    Now i told him this and he said, wtf you on, your crazy blah blah,

then said " O maybe its the direct IP from Our new Branch in Nigeria we just opened. (hmmm it just happened to have opened recently lol) The boss just got this new branch , but he hasnt been there" LOL

Ok.... then I said do you accept COD.

He said : " No cos people take his products and run and cause its New year these are new rules lol. So no COD" LOL

Also apparently he likes western union very much, fastest way of getting money he says, so he can ship the product to you very fast :O

Moral of the story, this guy was a scammer :P and it can be proved quite easy like above lol.

10 Comments

Some funny stuff here !!!

I should report this as misrepresentation. :x

Original Poster Banned

How lol

I hope he is banned now.
    It's just a nuisance.

Original Poster Banned

I know its easy to know if they are fake anyway, western union only then not real lol

So i wasn't the only one to hit the "report post" button then? :whistling:

:giggle: we get no end of "genuine Gucci and Nike" sellers from China on our site who have MSN, always good for a laugh :thumbsup:

If you guys ever see a post in the for sale forum which has $$$ in it, I can pretty much 99% sure say that it is spam.

emmajk42;1424909

If you guys ever see a post in the for sale forum which has $$$ in it, I … If you guys ever see a post in the for sale forum which has $$$ in it, I can pretty much 99% sure say that it is spam.

Even if it wasn't, then they would not be doing a good job at advertising their product!
    If I have to work out the exchange rate, I'm not interested.

Original Poster Banned

Lol I asked him last time if he would accept 350 hong kong dollars instead for the iphone 8gb and he said yes lol. Thats like £24 lol

Banned

scammers suck!- is it ne or is there an increase in fraud on ebay/hudd?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767314
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***822
      3. word association Game73944501
      4. word survey1014

See more discussions