Groups

that blooming ps3 replacement thread

rep for the first link that arrives ive sent 10 mins looking the search function is usless!!!

15 Comments

Has your ps3 packed in foxy?

Your after 'continuous play' cover if it has. Take out the cover then claim your refurbished PS3.

NOTE: this is morally corrupt though

Original Poster

The JFK;3956611

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/138534/free-replacement-psp-or-ps3-for-you/Edit: Wow, I am good.

Thank you rep as promised!!

robtallica;3956622

Has your ps3 packed in foxy?Your after 'continuous play' cover if it has. … Has your ps3 packed in foxy?Your after 'continuous play' cover if it has. Take out the cover then claim your refurbished PS3.NOTE: this is morally corrupt though

the control has had a minor accident :oops:

but my psp was in bout 20 bits and i got em to swap that loooooool

Banned

robtallica;3956622

Has your ps3 packed in foxy?Your after 'continuous play' cover if it has. … Has your ps3 packed in foxy?Your after 'continuous play' cover if it has. Take out the cover then claim your refurbished PS3.NOTE: this is morally corrupt though

no need to if its a software error after a download

but if you have dropped it or something then....

btw watch out fro a certain memeber of the forums likening this to life insurance fraud with a imprisonable sentence:giggle:

foxymissroxy;3956646

the control has had a minor accident :oops:but my psp was in bout 20 bits … the control has had a minor accident :oops:but my psp was in bout 20 bits and i got em to swap that loooooool

phew! ok - I thought you had burned out your PS3 with too many redtube vids.

Original Poster

robtallica;3956668

phew! ok - I thought you had burned out your PS3 with too many redtube … phew! ok - I thought you had burned out your PS3 with too many redtube vids.

how very dare you i havent had a look in yet tbh its not even connected to the wireless!!

its just there was an awful accident with a glass of coke and a whoopie cushion!! :?

foxymissroxy;3956701

how very dare you i havent had a look in yet tbh its not even connected … how very dare you i havent had a look in yet tbh its not even connected to the wireless!! its just there was an awful accident with a glass of coke and a whoopie cushion!! :?

LOL! you sound like fun, where do you live?

Original Poster

robtallica;3956759

LOL! you sound like fun, where do you live?

problem is im too much for 1 man

foxymissroxy;3956792

problem is im too much for 1 man

I'm sorry - I'm a one woman one man kinda guy.

I don't share.

EDIT: unless it 2 girls 1 guy.

Banned

whats all this then?

where d we sign up lol

Original Poster

robtallica;3956821

I'm sorry - I'm a one woman one man kinda guy. I don't share.EDIT: unless … I'm sorry - I'm a one woman one man kinda guy. I don't share.EDIT: unless it 2 girls 1 guy.

yeah im easy :oops:

The JFK;3956611

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/138534/free-replacement-psp-or-ps3-for-you/Edit: Wow, I am good.

dead link on that thread

rob585;3957319

dead link on that thread

You what?

The JFK;3957331

You what?

the sony link is dead.....comprende!!

Original Poster

rob585;3957450

the sony link is dead.....comprende!!

the thread wasnt made by JFK so he has no control over the link!!

and its the phone number thats needed not the link
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871528
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      3. word association Game72944196
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions