that damned UFO from Turkey

6 replies
Found 29th Jul 2010
Firstly this has been around for quite a few years now but yet we're no closer to the truth.
The first sighting of this thing was way back in 2007 and was spotted by a lifeguard one night.
He filmed it on several occasions once in 2007 and then in 2008 and finally 2009 the 2010 footage has yet to be leaked.
Here a link a snippet of the footage

youtube.com/wat…v5A
How come year after year we get the same lousy footage but yet no one else seems to be able to record it even though there are many hotels looking out over the waters were this has been filmed ????

I really wanna debunk this thing!

1. Misc
  2. Turkey
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Turkey
6 Comments

Banned

thats weird as

The night shots are blatently fake - hes just recorded the sound and dubbed it on the video - hes zooming in on a static object in pitch black - theres no way he would get that much detail - its a little toy that hes zooming in on

And the day shot with the lights looks like one of those lanterns attached to a balloon
http://www.taylorstreetstudio.com/DivineVlog/obon.jpg
Edited by: "dandoc2" 29th Jul 2010

Banned

like dandoc said the shots are obviously fake. you wouldnt get that much detail. anyone who's ever tried to take a picture of something in the sky like an airbaloon or plane will know this. chinese lanterns are the cause for most UFO sitings

Banned

dont you believe in tooth fairy then no?

Banned

usniff

dont you believe in tooth fairy then no?

i didnt actually say i didnt believe in it, just said this one was fake.
and of course i do, who doesnt ?

Banned

lmao
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions