Groups

That happy feeling....

you get after you apply for a job you really really want, and before you get the 'unfortunate' response.....I gots it

18 Comments

Original Poster

...that is all

well done Lil' one!! congrats .. hope all goes well for you

congrats hope ur happy there

Original Poster

snowtiger;7897383

well done Lil' one!! congrats .. hope all goes well for you

starsparkle2311;7897405

YAY! Well done you, at last eh?

edjaned;7897429

congrats hope ur happy there

jellybaby22;7897468

congrats...I has a very happy feeling too.... :-D

Oh no....think I didnt described it wrong lol....I mean I have applied for a job I want....and not YET got the 'we dont want you' reply.....ive got that feeling, ive not got the job!! :oops:

ohhhh i feel like an idiot now!!!!! thanks though lol and congrats on your happy feeling JB

That happy feeling ...............

you get after you apply for a job you don't really want, and after you get the 'unfortunate' response.....I gots it

Thats all

^^^ my case

lil_tiger;7897562

Oh no....think I didnt described it wrong lol....I mean I have applied … Oh no....think I didnt described it wrong lol....I mean I have applied for a job I want....and not YET got the 'we dont want you' reply.....ive got that feeling, ive not got the job!! :oops:ohhhh[SIZE="7"] im an idiot now!!!!![/SIZE] thanks though lol and congrats on your happy feeling JB

lil_tiger;7897562

Oh no....think I didnt described it wrong lol....I mean I have applied … Oh no....think I didnt described it wrong lol....I mean I have applied for a job I want....and not YET got the 'we dont want you' reply.....ive got that feeling, ive not got the job!! :oops:

I understood it right the first time :-D

Original Poster

MC...it made sense to me when I wrote it.....I just meant Ive got the feeling, not got the job lol ffs hope the application makes more sense than I am doing now!!!! lol

lil_tiger;7897591

MC...it made sense to me when I wrote it.....I just meant Ive got the … MC...it made sense to me when I wrote it.....I just meant Ive got the feeling, not got the job lol ffs hope the application makes more sense than I am doing now!!!! lol

Good luck

Original Poster

Met-Cast;7897596

Good luck

thank you.....really think I need it!!! lol :thumbsup:

I understood....Must be a tiger sense;-)

Just like when you ask the girl of your dreams out, just to have her text you back a week later to say she's got back with her ex:x

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7897616

I understood....Must be a tiger sense;-)Just like when you ask the girl of … I understood....Must be a tiger sense;-)Just like when you ask the girl of your dreams out, just to have her text you back a week later to say she's got back with her ex:x

erm :? I would think I would have realised at some point during the week that it wasnt gonna happen but yeah, I guess something like that feeling.......:) hope youre well

lil_tiger;7897666

erm :? I would think I would have realised at some point during the week … erm :? I would think I would have realised at some point during the week that it wasnt gonna happen but yeah, I guess something like that feeling.......:) hope youre well

No, bitter and twisted:x

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7897689

No, bitter and twisted:x

ahhh same as always then

lil_tiger;7897699

ahhh same as always then

Phewy! :-(

Hope you get the job now:p

I had that a few days ago, then got an email saying I was invited for an online numeric reasoning test... Was still happy.

Then I took the practice test - And the happy feelings ran away.

The test was brutal, so now I'm filled with dread and pre-disappointment...

I'd love this job, but don't see why the hell after everything I've already had to do (and will have to do in the assessment centre [if I pass the test]) they want a hard ass maths test done on the spot.

/Rant

Good for you by the way.

Banned

Good luck :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;7897959

lulz @mawiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaa hey sis, u ok?

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!! :-D

Iz gud sis thx, u gud?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      2. Best VR games?22
      3. What to do?????23
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions