That ITV bingo thing . . . . . .Anybody tried it or better WON!??

Well as above really!

I have never tried it been tempted. . . .just a bit wary lol Where do they get the money from!??

9 Comments

no sorry but i been on ladbrokes and won quiet a bit plus they take paypal and you get 20 free game play if you deposite 10.00

Banned

ive posted this love
i play it but i havent won yet

i recon the money comes from adverts

:):)i play on bingo scotland its better and you win or well a do not to bad

are you thinking about this one? itv.com/Bin…tml if so its free so all you have to do is sign on anytime of the day order tickets and they play for you even if your not signed on. got nothing to lose so have ago:thumbsup:

As stated above, they'll get money from adverts.

If they charge for example, £10,000 per 30 second ad with 300,000 viewers at 1am.

If they put something on that people might actually watch at that time, they can charge more, ie. double the viewers, double the price.

danby jason;2690384

ive posted this love i play it but i havent won yet i recon the money … ive posted this love i play it but i havent won yet i recon the money comes from adverts

so you're the type of person who does it , not surprised really :roll:

I saw it once by accident, guess I may as well register for free cards this evening

karen21101;2690451

:):)i play on bingo scotland its better and you win or well a do not to … :):)i play on bingo scotland its better and you win or well a do not to bad

:? :? :?

I am losing. I had hoped for a fairytale victory :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions