that prize thing on here says i've already played today

28 replies
Found 23rd Sep 2009
definatley havent tried winning anythink today on the scratch card thing on here and it keeps coming up with i've allready played today

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

it done that to me the other day to x

Sorry, I tried for you :oops:

don't worry dint win anything even though i played

Is it not on a 24 hour timer and not a day timer? In other words, you might have tried it last night about 11:30pm so less than 24 hours ago.

Me too. I sent a message to the mods earlier but haven't heard back yet.
Doesn't make much difference as i NEVER win a bleedin thing!!

Original Poster

dancrawley;6377891

Sorry, I tried for you :oops:

i tried for you aswell:oops:

stefor;6377929

Is it not on a 24 hour timer and not a day timer? In other words, you … Is it not on a 24 hour timer and not a day timer? In other words, you might have tried it last night about 11:30pm so less than 24 hours ago.

It changes at midnight

Did you play after midnight yesterday ?:thinking:

I think it resets at midnight - at least that is the principle I have been working on. Managed to win a £5 Zavvi voucher first thing this morning :-D

DarkKnight;6377935

It changes at midnight

so its rolling 24 hrs thn

JACKIT99;6377934

i tried for you aswell:oops:

Damn - Did I win?! :?

Original Poster

stefor;6377929

Is it not on a 24 hour timer and not a day timer? In other words, you … Is it not on a 24 hour timer and not a day timer? In other words, you might have tried it last night about 11:30pm so less than 24 hours ago.

yeer thats probably it:thumbsup:-rep added for that:)

Original Poster

dancrawley;6377956

Damn - Did I win?! :?

yeer but im not giving you the £5 voucher now you've asked:whistling:

JACKIT99;6377973

yeer but im not giving you the £5 voucher now you've asked:whistling:

gggrrrrrr :x

.......fine, I'm not telling you the code for the £100 voucher you won this morning then.............................

Original Poster

dancrawley;6377983

gggrrrrrr :x.......fine, I'm not telling you the code for the £100 … gggrrrrrr :x.......fine, I'm not telling you the code for the £100 voucher you won this morning then.............................

have reported you to a mod for playing for me......................

LOL:)

if you win can you use the code on any shop or does it have to be zavvi

Does anyone win anything on here?

Judging by the Xmas Card competition (where I clearly had the best design and didn't even get in the top 20..... nothing surprises me)....I still remain humble, lol

monkeybrains;6378078

Zavvi

monkeybrains;6378078

anyshop. I used one to get £2.50 of my paper, chewing gum and a couple of bottles of my irn bru in my local newsagents yesterday.:-D

thekudos;6378115

Does anyone win anything on here?Judging by the Xmas Card competition … Does anyone win anything on here?Judging by the Xmas Card competition (where I clearly had the best design and didn't even get in the top 20..... nothing surprises me)....I still remain humble, lol

i wanna see

JACKIT99;6378043

have reported you to a mod for playing for me......................LOL:)

....................they've got to catch me first..............................

http://www.quarrybankos.co.uk/QBOS/Portals/0/scarlett%20pimpernel%20logo.jpg

it happend to me three times mods dont reply so dont bother pm or emailing them.

me being sarky to the guy above must've worked as I just won a £5 voucher. sarkiness is the way to go.

brb off to zaavi.

Banned

ants97;6378549

me being sarky to the guy above must've worked as I just won a £5 … me being sarky to the guy above must've worked as I just won a £5 voucher. sarkiness is the way to go.brb off to zaavi.

Wow im sooo jeleaous (
...brb off to scratch

Jumpingphil;6378688

Why go to Zavvi, can't you just spend it at your local off licence?

nah they only deal in amazon vouchers.

ok, it's coming up with that message for me too.
Is it a 24 hour thing or is this "glitched" ?

i poped into the local corner shop today and explained to them that i was part of a site and if i won i will get a voucher where i can buy anything free in thier store. they guy said he was not part of such a promotion, where do i legally stand on this? shall i phone consumer direct. clearly he is trying to get out of a contract here.

Jumpingphil;6378785

Do you reckon that will have worked for me?I've already played this … Do you reckon that will have worked for me?I've already played this morning just before I posted that so I will have to wait 'til Friday morning now.Hope it's worth it.:thumbsup:

lol told you the sarky stuff works.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions