That show the other night with Dawn Porter in it..... What was it called?

Found 11th Oct 2008
it was about mail order brides, it was the 2nd one in the series can u rember wht it was called?

and also wht the first eposode as called as well, i can remember wanting to see the first one buut i cant rember wht it was ccalled so i cant search it in the iplayer

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

Dawn Porter: Extreme Wife

Dawn travels to the Ukraine to investigate the booming mail order bride industry, which arranges around 4,000 marriages each year. She questions whether the business is about love or money.

channel4.com/vid…tml

Think that Dawn Porter is quiet good..

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3173235

Dawn Porter: Extreme WifeDawn travels to the Ukraine to investigate the … Dawn Porter: Extreme WifeDawn travels to the Ukraine to investigate the booming mail order bride industry, which arranges around 4,000 marriages each year. She questions whether the business is about love or money.http://www.channel4.com/video/dawn-porter-extreme-wife/catchup.html

thanks tht was the one.

can u rember what the 1st one was called?

ive just added the rep for you

Banned

mum2b;3173275

thanks tht was the one.can u rember what the 1st one was called?ive just … thanks tht was the one.can u rember what the 1st one was called?ive just added the rep for you

Dawn Porter: Extreme Wife: Free Ex-Love
Dawn asks a girl in the polyamorous commune about what happens there when a relationship ends

Banned

She reminds me of Lily Allen!

This might be useful, if you are a fan:-

dawnporter.net/

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3173294

Dawn Porter: Extreme Wife: Free Ex-LoveDawn asks a girl in the … Dawn Porter: Extreme Wife: Free Ex-LoveDawn asks a girl in the polyamorous commune about what happens there when a relationship ends

Your a wealth of knowledge; thanks for sharing it with me

Banned

mum2b;3173351

Your a wealth of knowledge; thanks for sharing it with me

not a problem always here to help

she did another series of documentaries..

dawn porter turns lesbian
dawn porter gets naked .. etc

shes a very got documentist

Banned

shes quite fit
Post a comment
@
    Text