Groups
    EXPIRED

That topgear thing in the news

Banned
    Has it been posted???

link below

May spoil it ( stigs identity allegedly ) do not view if it will spoil it for you.

15 Comments

How can you post you are banned lol

Banned

harlzter

How can you post you are banned lol

its just his avi. you have a badge underneath your picture when your suspeneded/banned

that is just urbans display pic, if banned there would be a banner under the badges!

ryman1000

its just his avi. you have a badge underneath your picture when your … its just his avi. you have a badge underneath your picture when your suspeneded/banned

LOL yeah, I was kidding, mine says suspended

Banned

Didn't they delete all the offending avatars, aren't you going to be annoying the mods by putting them back on?

So the BBC are taking Harpercollins to court to stop them revealing Mr X's name (according to HarperCollins) then the BBC news site prints it anyway?

Genius!

dj_urban

Possible spoiler only click if you want to look

The Wikipedia entry for "The Stig" has listed the same "possible spoiler" for some time.

BFN,

fp.

Supermod

What a waste of money.

Harper Collins are a bunch of see you next Tuesdays (yes I know that's not how to type it) they are trying to profit from a popular show, it would ruin the fun if the identity was revealed. they are trying to cash in on the fact the show is watched by millions around the world and are after a quick buck.

Edited by: "Rayhul" 23rd Aug 2010

they all have it wrong, the Stig is Ronald Macdonald. When will the media and Wiki get it right.

Still love the time Michael Schumacher stood in teh crowd wearing the helmet Your text here
    Edited by: "simplyjimbo" 23rd Aug 2010

In actual fact I am the Stig

Who is the Stig? Some say that he often posts on HUKD and if he could he would make people leave reasons for voting cold.

He's cute (_;)

I'm the Stig, and so is my wife!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      2. One for the mathmaticians2847
      3. One thing you've forgotten55
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions