Found 13th Dec 2007
Have been at work all day and I am soooooo pleased to see that the threads have un jumbled themselves since I was on this morning. I did try to put some useful observations on about the horrid grey-out and the lists of forums overlapping the text in the threads, but the site shut down just as I was trying to send it, so it got deleted, should have copied it, but I didn't. So just wanted to say something positive :-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

[SIZE="3"]all it needs now is the A-Z back and the option to select more than one forum (or ignore the private ads) etc and the size of the font in the reply message upping a bit so i don't have to squint to type[/SIZE]

SkUG;1345093

[SIZE="3"]all it needs now is the A-Z back and the option to select more … [SIZE="3"]all it needs now is the A-Z back and the option to select more than one forum (or ignore the private ads) etc and the size of the font in the reply message upping a bit so i don't have to squint to type[/SIZE]

To ignore the private ads can't you just click on the deals forum in the second bar??

then you miss out on all the other things - vouchers - freebies (basically all the things that people list in the wrong section)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions