Thats done then - Tell me honestly - is there anyone who would vote for any of the minority muppets or return us to the party who got us into this mess in the first place ?

Posted 2nd Apr 2015
All over , Tories in again for the next 5 years - No way could an intelligent person swallow the Labour line .
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

368 Comments
I fear it will be labour with snp propping them up and bleeding this country dry(hope i am wrong)
Edited by: "archer1204" 2nd Apr 2015
I will stand up and admit I am voting Labour. The bankers caused this crisis! David Cameron only looks out for himself and the wealthy.
thope15

I will stand up and admit I am voting Labour. The bankers caused this … I will stand up and admit I am voting Labour. The bankers caused this crisis! David Cameron only looks out for himself and the wealthy.

Who let the bankers cause the crisis
archer1204

I fear it will be labour with snp propping them up and bleeding this … I fear it will be labour with snp propping them up and bleeding this country dry

That was the worry , but I think that folks will remember how historically Labour promise so much then wreck the economy every time they have power .
If you actually look at the initial reaction Ed faired reasonably well.
each to their own, for me labour is the best of a very bad bunch. I couldn't vote for any party that uses food banks to cover up the damages they are doing. it's diabolical that they are needed in this day and age, especially working families.
rant over lol
rogparki

That was the worry , but I think that folks will remember how … That was the worry , but I think that folks will remember how historically Labour promise so much then wreck the economy every time they have power .

Yes but this time snp are just waiting in the wings
thope15

I will stand up and admit I am voting Labour. The bankers caused this … I will stand up and admit I am voting Labour. The bankers caused this crisis! David Cameron only looks out for himself and the wealthy.

Oh the bankers - And who was in power when the bankers were allowed to cause the crisis ?
archer1204

Who let the bankers cause the crisis

The conservatives claimed Labour's measures on the banks were to harsh? The Conservatives would of made it even worse. Do you know feel that it is fair for the wealthy to bare the brunt of the cuts? Instead of the vulnerable and disabled.
Remember this last time labour left office

[image missing]

STRICKIBHOY

each to their own, for me labour is the best of a very bad bunch. I … each to their own, for me labour is the best of a very bad bunch. I couldn't vote for any party that uses food banks to cover up the damages they are doing. it's diabolical that they are needed in this day and age, especially working families.rant over lol

Agreed!
archer1204

Remember this last time labour left office

That's pretty funny. It was a worldwide financial crisis. Labour can't be blamed for it all
I actually felt sorry for the Welsh Lass . The jocks are getting thousands per capita from the UK "family" because the Barnett formula was blatantly miscalculated . The Welsh got a fair deal that looks poor in relation to the Scots deal.
rogparki

I actually felt sorry for the Welsh Lass . The jocks are getting … I actually felt sorry for the Welsh Lass . The jocks are getting thousands per capita from the UK "family" because the Barnett formula was blatantly miscalculated . The Welsh got a fair deal that looks poor in relation to the Scots deal.

It does seem a wee bit strange?
rogparki

I actually felt sorry for the Welsh Lass . The jocks are getting … I actually felt sorry for the Welsh Lass . The jocks are getting thousands per capita from the UK "family" because the Barnett formula was blatantly miscalculated . The Welsh got a fair deal that looks poor in relation to the Scots deal.

We contribute more than we take compared to other countries, the country that takes most is northern Ireland, but that's no mentioned.
A sign of desperation

24795949-QKbGi

The politics of envy -"mansion tax " Try telling that to a pensioner living in London who bought their council house instead of going down the pub every night - and would under Labour be forced to pay a surcharge from their pension for the privilege of seeing their days out in the street they were born in !
thope15

It does seem a wee bit strange?

Can you explain what ed means by"regular hours" to do with zero hour contracts he keeps saying this.
rogparki

The politics of envy -"mansion tax " Try telling that to a pensioner … The politics of envy -"mansion tax " Try telling that to a pensioner living in London who bought their council house instead of going down the pub every night - and would under Labour be forced to pay a surcharge from their pension for the privilege of seeing their days out in the street they were born in !

So how many ex-council houses in London do you think are currently worth more than £2m?
rogparki

The politics of envy -"mansion tax " Try telling that to a pensioner … The politics of envy -"mansion tax " Try telling that to a pensioner living in London who bought their council house instead of going down the pub every night - and would under Labour be forced to pay a surcharge from their pension for the privilege of seeing their days out in the street they were born in !

Do you have any proof that this is actually true? Seems very far fetched even with London prices? BTW do you live in one of these mansions?
archer1204

Can you explain what ed means by"regular hours" to do with zero hour … Can you explain what ed means by"regular hours" to do with zero hour contracts he keeps saying this.

He is saying that after 12 week of service every employee will be entitled to a proper contract. And he is damn bloody right. It's not fair in the 6th biggest economy that hard working Brits are not even guaranteed a regular wage.
thope15

He is saying that after 12 week of service every employee will be … He is saying that after 12 week of service every employee will be entitled to a proper contract. And he is damn bloody right. It's not fair in the 6th biggest economy that hard working Brits are not even guaranteed a regular wage.

Its going to put 1000s out of work if that comes into law
thope15

He is saying that after 12 week of service every employee will be … He is saying that after 12 week of service every employee will be entitled to a proper contract. And he is damn bloody right. It's not fair in the 6th biggest economy that hard working Brits are not even guaranteed a regular wage.

What you might is alot of people on 1 hour contracts
RonChew

So how many ex-council houses in London do you think are currently worth … So how many ex-council houses in London do you think are currently worth more than £2m?

At the last certified count about 250,000 (ex council houses ) of which 70% are still owned and occupied by their original tenants (who probably don't realise they have a " mansion " )until Labour's mansion tax bill drops on their doorstep .
thope15

That's pretty funny. It was a worldwide financial crisis. Labour can't be … That's pretty funny. It was a worldwide financial crisis. Labour can't be blamed for it all

Hurrah!
Someone who actually knows what they are talking about it was a global crisis that started in america.
rogparki

At the last certified count about 250,000 (ex council houses ) of which … At the last certified count about 250,000 (ex council houses ) of which 70% are still owned and occupied by their original tenants (who probably don't realise they have a " mansion " )until Labour's mansion tax bill drops on their doorstep .

How many are worth £2 million?
thope15

How can you have a contract if some weeks the work just isnt there but other weeks it is
thope15

Sadly populist policies that don't add up are Labours forte . Its the real world- a job is better than no job - or should we just pay feckless folk to breed ?
rogparki

At the last certified count about 250,000 (ex council houses ) of which … At the last certified count about 250,000 (ex council houses ) of which 70% are still owned and occupied by their original tenants (who probably don't realise they have a " mansion " )until Labour's mansion tax bill drops on their doorstep .

Typical Tory voter can't answer a question with a straight answer.
thope15

thope15

rogparki

Who criticised Labour for too much regulating of the bankers?
rogparki

Oh the bankers - And who was in power when the bankers were allowed to … Oh the bankers - And who was in power when the bankers were allowed to cause the crisis ?

. . . and, who was criticising them for not giving the bankers more freedom?

The jocks are getting it are they?
Part of the Barnett formula is designed to make sure everyone gets the same level of service across the UK, whether it be a man having a heart attack on a mountain in Scotland or a man having a heart attack in an office in the city.
Obviously it's going to cost more to find and airlift the man on the mountain, but the idea is to make sure all Brits get the same level of service (btw most mountaineers in Scotland are English).
rogparki

Sadly populist policies that don't add up are Labours forte . Its the … Sadly populist policies that don't add up are Labours forte . Its the real world- a job is better than no job - or should we just pay feckless folk to breed ?

IMHO it is not.
thope15

Typical Tory voter can't answer a question with a straight answer.

Answer this please how can you have a contract if some weeks work isnt there
rogparki

Can you give a link to that figure? According to a BBC article in October 2014, the maximum estimate was that there were 110,000 homes in the whole of the UK that were valued at more than £2m. Although it doesn't say anything about the type of homes, I would be extremely surprised if more than a handful had ever been council houses with a right to buy.

BBC Link
rogparki

Give us a link to this certified count then...
thope15

How many are worth £2 million?

Was that too difficult? 250,000 worth over £2million - if you take the " Mansion Tax " down to £1m you are talking about 1.5 million ex council houses .
archer1204

Answer this please how can you have a contract if some weeks work isnt … Answer this please how can you have a contract if some weeks work isnt there

Where have you gone
STRICKIBHOY

each to their own, for me labour is the best of a very bad bunch. I … each to their own, for me labour is the best of a very bad bunch. I couldn't vote for any party that uses food banks to cover up the damages they are doing. it's diabolical that they are needed in this day and age, especially working families.rant over lol

Never mind food banks. If Labour get in, people will be scavenging in bins.
Whats happened to thorpe he was doing well till we started asking him questions then disappeared
archer1204

Where have you gone

Not a good sign -replying to yourself
rogparki

Not a good sign -replying to yourself

That was to thorpe but hes gone now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants