Groups

That's it, I've not had enough - I'm not leaving HUKD!

A parody of the 'I've had enough of HUKD and I'm leaving' brigade!

13 Comments

Original Poster

Why oh why do my deals go hot? That's just so God damn fair! I put in the TIME and EFFORT to source bargains for you lot and what do you do? APPRECIATE my TIME and EFFORT and VOTE them HOT!

When I've asked for help in the misc, I've received it so many times you bunch of altruistic altruists! And, I've even had positive experiences in the FS section of HUKD - why couldn't I get scammed or short-changed?

I've made my decision and it's final...I'm staying put, so there! And as for the rest of you, you should all not get a life, not grow up and not stop finding deals and posting nonsense in the misc!!!

Edited by: "windhoek" 13th Dec 2010

YOU NUTTER!

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

YOU NUTTER!

Amen! X)

Banned

A parody thread should never state it's a parody!

If you state it's a parody, it's not a parody

Just Saying....

Edit - Great minds MC
    Edited by: "sancho1983" 13th Dec 2010

Original Poster

I thought I'd say it was a parody in case some never realised it was.

You will be missed (A parodied comment)

when are you staying? immediately or in a few days

Original Poster

ADZ1478

when are you staying? immediately or in a few days

ha ha X)

EDIT: I've already stayed!
    Edited by: "windhoek" 13th Dec 2010

Damn, I won't miss you.

its like you never left

it's really sad to see you stay, i wish you change your mind.

windhoek

Why oh why do my deals go hot? That's just so God damn fair! I put in the … Why oh why do my deals go hot? That's just so God damn fair! I put in the TIME and EFFORT to source bargains for you lot and what do you do? APPRECIATE my TIME and EFFORT and VOTE them HOT! When I've asked for help in the misc, I've received it so many times you bunch of altruistic altruists! And, I've even had positive experiences in the FS section of HUKD - why couldn't I get scammed or short-changed? I've made my decision and it's final...I'm staying put, so there! And as for the rest of you, you should all not get a life, not grow up and not stop finding deals and posting nonsense in the misc!!!

Thats me!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions