Thats just too funny

Banned 14 replies
Found 25th Sep 2008
I'm just doing wii fit with my 6yr old, and he's skinny as a rake. He usually get a wii fit age around 5, but he's been losing weight recently, so I'm eager for him to gain weight.

He did gain a little but not a full 1lb in weight. He said to me 'daddy did I gain a pound', I replied 'no just a little fella' he then said, 'what like maybe 50p'

So sweeet

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

lol aww give him a cream cake babe lol

lol, my son is underweight too, and tbh, I'd love to kick Jamie Oliver in the nuts.

a bit off topic there, but hey, that would be sweet too:thumbsup:

Aww thats so cute, does he eat meat?

splatsplatsplat;3049567

lol, my son is underweight too, and tbh, I'd love to kick Jamie Oliver in … lol, my son is underweight too, and tbh, I'd love to kick Jamie Oliver in the nuts.a bit off topic there, but hey, that would be sweet too:thumbsup:

pmsl hahahah

aww my lad is 12 and skinny as a blade of grass too bless ... unlike his mum at the moment :roll:

Awww bless

awww bless him, that is so lovely ...... why not start a ''funny things said'' book to keep while he's young & jot down all the amusing little bits as he grows up .......... ... really wish I had.

age 6 is THE TIME for the funniest things i think..every day my little guy says something to brighten the day!

Aaaw bless, they say the cutest things hey?

Banned

awww bless, as for his size its nothing to worry about, this country has got an obsession about size

sassie;3049892

awww bless, as for his size its nothing to worry about, this country has … awww bless, as for his size its nothing to worry about, this country has got an obsession about size

agreed :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;3049576

Aww thats so cute, does he eat meat?

Yep

Original Poster Banned

splatsplatsplat;3049567

lol, my son is underweight too, and tbh, I'd love to kick Jamie Oliver in … lol, my son is underweight too, and tbh, I'd love to kick Jamie Oliver in the nuts.a bit off topic there, but hey, that would be sweet too:thumbsup:

Yeah I could kick him in the nuts too. Not cos of his stuff to do with school dinners, just cos he needs a right good kicking in the nuts :-D

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3049623

awww bless him, that is so lovely ...... why not start a ''funny things … awww bless him, that is so lovely ...... why not start a ''funny things said'' book to keep while he's young & jot down all the amusing little bits as he grows up .......... ... really wish I had.

Sounds like a plan babes, ta

Original Poster Banned

louloo;3049727

age 6 is THE TIME for the funniest things i think..every day my little … age 6 is THE TIME for the funniest things i think..every day my little guy says something to brighten the day!

moschino;3049805

Aaaw bless, they say the cutest things hey?

sassie;3049892

awww bless, as for his size its nothing to worry about, this country has … awww bless, as for his size its nothing to worry about, this country has got an obsession about size

bitseylango;3049904

agreed :thumbsup:

Agreed :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions