Groups

That's what I'm talking about!

Just got my brand new PS3... wow!

My Panasonic TH-42PZ85B - 42" Widescreen 1080p Full HD Plasma TV can now show me the true meaning of 1080p and it's stunning!

Given Planet Earth blu-ray and Gran Turismo game a brief whirl and I am delighted!

Not even opened MGS4 yet as I am supposed to be working from home...

Postman just delivered the PS3 Sony remote as well... just waiting for Blade Runner from Tower now!

10 Comments

Here that MGS BEST game out now (havn't played it, but must be good, COD4 rocks 4 me)

my bed comes for my room tonight so ill b setting up my 52" samsung and the ps3 and xbox, omg im so excited...get a picture think and ill put a pic up later tonight....i bet ur well happy!

ps3
    lolz

xbox ftw

haha i have the same tv hooked up to ps3 tis good but i never use either!

muffin247;2345800

haha i have the same tv hooked up to ps3 tis good but i never use either!

you never use a ps3 or a 42 inch 1080p plasma??!?!
    you must be mental of have way to much money

the ps3 i dont have any games for it and the tv well i generally dont watch much tv at all i just bought the 42 inch as it was a new house hehe

numptyj;2345829

you never use a ps3 or a 42 inch 1080p plasma??!?!you must be mental of … you never use a ps3 or a 42 inch 1080p plasma??!?!you must be mental of have way to much money

maybe he has an even bigger tv with a xbox 360 linked up to it

muffin247;2345838

the ps3 i dont have any games for it and the tv well i generally dont … the ps3 i dont have any games for it and the tv well i generally dont watch much tv at all i just bought the 42 inch as it was a new house hehe

lol
    u must have money then lol
    i dont no how i could no live life without my 40inch 1080p sony

Banned

was mgs4 even made in 1080p?

I know many games dont even go up to 720p they are just upscaled to that res

Original Poster

Gran Turismo is 1080p but MGS4 is 720p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitted Sheet45
      2. Good Sim only deals??45
      3. Virgin Media when moving house44
      4. ID Mobile or T-mobile data?45

See more discussions