Groups

"The 100" (Season 4) TV show - UK Airing?

Hi

I know that first episode of The 100's new season recently aired on CW, but does anyone know as to when it will be available on UK networks? I've looked into Amazon Prime and Google Play, but it's still not showing. Any ideas?

12 Comments

http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Sometime in April on E4 according to the above which sounds right as they aired the 1st 3 seasons

I enjoyed watching The 100. Good series.

Is it any good now ?
    I watched until about halfway through the second series and got a bit fed up of it.

Yeah same here got bored with them just bitching & backstabbing each other for little real reason. Season 1 was much better did it pick up?

I love the 100! Whenever I ask people if they've watched it they don't know what I'm in about. Last year it aired in February but I think its later this year

Rich44

Yeah same here got bored with them just bitching & backstabbing each … Yeah same here got bored with them just bitching & backstabbing each other for little real reason. Season 1 was much better did it pick up?

I don't think it did pick up, it had a few moments but it has gone extremely far fetched in its story direction.

But I still watch it, and I'll watch the next season.

It's an odd series which you can enjoy and then get annoyed with each episode

April is too far away

Bonobob

April is too far away

Yup, that's why pirating is so popular. Why wait months and then have to watch adverts, lol. X)

the first two episodes of season 4 are on Kodi.

maverickuk79

the first two episodes of season 4 are on Kodi.

Both on showbox too

You can find the first 6 episodes of season 4 on cartoon hd
    Edited by: "Kays18" 7th Mar
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions