Expired

The £1,000 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards Prize Draw - Your Chance to Win £1,000 to Spend at Amazon.co.uk

Found 5th Oct 2015
Win up to £1,000 in Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, and get your Christmas shopping sorted early.
Buy at least £30 in any Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards of your choice on Amazon.co.uk by 10 October, 2015, for a chance to win a £1,000 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.

There are 50 prizes to be won:
5 first Prizes - an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card worth £1,000; and
45 second Prizes - an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card worth £200

The Prize Draw commences on 27 September, 2015, and closes on 10 October, 2015. Read the Terms and Conditions below for more details.
Community Updates
6 Comments
NOT A FREE TO ENTER COMPETITION !!!
You would think that with all of the money Amazon makes in the UK and with all of the tax that they have avoided paying by pretending that when we buy things on Amazon here in the UK and they are delivered to us here in the UK the transaction takes place in Luxembourg...
You would think that at least they could put up a free competition to win these Amazon vouchers.
They really are a shabby lot!
Yep, you need to buy £30 worth of Amazon gift card vouchers to qualify for the draw, folks. Boo!!
x
Thanks for the heads up. I won't be entering, but if I was looking at vouchers then it makes sense to get a potential prize if buying them anyway.
Arstar

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be entering, but if I was looking at … Thanks for the heads up. I won't be entering, but if I was looking at vouchers then it makes sense to get a potential prize if buying them anyway.

You can buy one for yourself if you are a frequent buyer anyway. That's what I did
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions