The 13th Doctor is... Jodie Whittaker!

Found 14th Jul 2017Edited by:"F.D."
Heard it here first! The 13th Doctor is to be revealed this Sunday after the Men's Wimbledon Final! Let's hear your guesses!

Meet the 13th Doctor!

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Deeky
95 Comments
Tilda Swinton
Kris Marshall
Barry Chuckle
Deeky
Andy Murray
:O
*shock*
Drums
tom ellis kris marshall or pheobe waller bridge
ICE CUBE
mazerunner22

tom ellis kris marshall or pheobe waller bridge

Comment #668 (from 3 months & 2 weeks ago):
[ hotukdeals.com/mis…456 ]
Every part of me wants Waller-Bridge, but I think it's gong to be Marshall he's the safe choice. Isn't Tom Ellis in another show??

I take it this means they'll be shooting it at some point this coming week. This is them getting ahead of the leaks.
Edited by: "Krooner" 14th Jul 2017
Snoop Dogg
jco83

Drums

Doctor, quick the Dalek's are coming.

Badum Tish..
Krooner

Every part of me wants Waller-Bridge, but I think it's gong to be … Every part of me wants Waller-Bridge, but I think it's gong to be Marshall he's the safe choice. Isn't Tom Ellis in another show??I take it this means they'll be shooting it at some point this coming week. This is them getting ahead of the leaks.

Lucifer .. but given the chance I'm sure he'd make it work .. and I also think he'd be a good Doctor
Jeremy Corbyn
Krooner

Every part of me wants Waller-Bridge, but I think it's going to be … Every part of me wants Waller-Bridge, but I think it's going to be Marshall he's the safe choice. Isn't Tom Ellis in another show??....

The third series of "Lucifer" is scheduled for 22 episodes & begins airing on 22 October 2017.

I think that puts Ellis out of the running for The Doctor.
Boris Johnson.
mazerunner22

...pheobe waller bridge

Krooner

Every part of me wants Waller-Bridge,...

[ twitter.com/Dry…441 ]

fanpages9 m ago

[ https://twitter.com/DryWrite/status/882584735758909441 ]

The Doctor lies.
Anthony Stewart Head.

Not a Who fan but the man can act.
I want it to be Andy Murray, with his sidekicks being his mother and Serena Williams.

They can travel the galaxy seeking the answer to the question 'what is sexism' because it's clear that none of them have the faintest idea.
Andy Murray could never be The Doctor... he would at some point need to show emotion ....
Roger Federer
It's kris Marshall heard his voice at end of last episode.
Rolf Harris
Chris Evans. Might as well finish the job.
barrel249 h, 16 m ago

It's kris Marshall heard his voice at end of last episode.

You're probably right, but no you didn't. You wouldn't be able to move for youtube analysis if they had 13 utter even a syllable.
Alex kingston would have made a great doctor
Who?

Actually thought it was a thread about doctors, maybe more doctors coming back to the nhs or something.
bigwheels

She still can be.
bigwheels

He's a doctor, not a nurse.
Simon Pegg would make the best doctor.
reddit

I want it to be Andy Murray, with his sidekicks being his mother and … I want it to be Andy Murray, with his sidekicks being his mother and Serena Williams.They can travel the galaxy seeking the answer to the question 'what is sexism' because it's clear that none of them have the faintest idea.

bigwheels

fivegoldstars

He's a doctor, not a nurse.

Call for Andy Murray.
FNB21 h, 6 m ago

Rolf Harris

Ironically if the BBC could go back in time to stop the huge and pro active child abuse ring being revealed rather than stopped they wouldn't.
Donald Trump ,already a space cadet so stepping up to the doctor should be easy for a great man like him ?
Edited by: "hooray.henry" 15th Jul 2017
Graham197923 m ago

Ironically if the BBC could go back in time to stop the huge and pro …Ironically if the BBC could go back in time to stop the huge and pro active child abuse ring being revealed rather than stopped they wouldn't.

31462957-adYHR.jpg

Jodie Whitaker has shot up on odds overnight, same thing happened with Cap IIRC...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions