Expired

The 1st Day Of Christmas, @ UnderTheChristmasTree

5 replies
Found 4th Dec 2014Made hot 4th Dec 2014
On the 1st day of Christmas, UnderTheChristmasTree gave to me… Win 1 of 5 Robofish My Magical Mermaids 1 day only! Scroll to the bottom to enter!!

UnderTheChristmasTree are super duper excited to be given away one of the Robofish My Magical Mermaids to 5 lucky winners. To Find out how to enter – scroll to the bottom: Don’t forget to Tweet us use #UTCT12Days

About the prize

Introducing the new magical and enchanting My Magical Mermaids by the makers of Robofish! Using the latest micro-robotic technology you can watch these fun and colourful mermaids swim through the water in a life-like way. Making a perfect Christmas gift for age three and older, your little one will love playing with the Magical mermaid toy and will make bath time that little easier too.
There are three to collect all who have their own style and personality, choose from Pearl who has a blue tail and lovely long pink hair, Corissa who has thick yellow locks and a purple tail and Shelly who has bouncy blue hair and pink hair.

How To Enter The FREE Competition

To Enter this FREE 1 day competition all you need to do is:

1. Pop your name & email address in the box below.
2. EXTRA entries guess our 2nd Day of Christmas is by commenting below.
3. Tweet, Share or Google + this competition.

Hint for the 2nd day of the 12 days of Christmas: You can put presents in me….sometimes I have an orange at the bottom and look like a BIG sock!

I will try to put this up each day, Please help if you can.

Thank you!

5 Comments

Thanks

x

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467