Groups

The 2009 World Series by Renault 4th and 5th july

just a quick reminder from the news letter

The 2009 World Series by Renault save the date!
    2008 was a huge success and now we are delighted to confirm that the World Series by Renault is going ahead again in 2009 at Silverstone, the home of British motorsport. Dates are 4th and 5th July, so if you're up for a weekend of petrol head family fun, put them in your diary now and watch this space in early April to book your tickets.

see ya there

8 Comments

so when are the freebie tickets coming .......?

Original Poster

kippy;4780821

so when are the freebie tickets coming .......?

it just says early april

Thanks for this, went last year and it was a great day out, we stayed at the camping place next door, had fun trying to set the tent up and then got burnt to a crisp on the second day, weather was great and had a nice feel to the event, really was worth going, been hoping the "credit crunch" (God i hate that saying, but cat spell recession, lol) wasnt going to kill it, and by the look's like it hasnt, hurrah

Mike..

Although personally I would watch THIS space, takes you right to the place to go, although at the moment, registrations are for catalunya, but still, a trip to Spain might be nice I guess

Mike..

this is the link that will take you to the tickets for silverstone,

renault.co.uk/wor…es/

Hi Got my tickets for this yesterday thanks

Cant believe people are asking 50 quid for them on Ebay!!!! shop.ebay.co.uk/ite…cZ1

If anyone wants some I have four but cant go now due to other commitments - PM me and I will send them 1st class and hopefully the PO will deliver them before the weekend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions