The 80 people going into Big Brother on Wednesday

18 replies
Found 8th Jun 2010
Below are the mugshots of all the gimps who'll be going into the Big Brother house on Wednesday night for the final (I pray) ever series. I'll likely do what I've done for years now, which is watch the first night and then not watch anymore. But yeah, I figured people might want to have a good old laugh at this lot.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Original Poster

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/10/23/bb11_hopefuls_fnnsdjw4.jpg

Phew...thank god none of my friends are in that lot!! I knew I had good taste lol

Are ya sure this aint Jeremy Kyle auditions?

Original Poster

robbie1412;8785478

Are ya sure this aint Jeremy Kyle auditions?

I believe that's where they source the contestants each year. Funnily enough, isn't the show due to be axed this year along with Big Brother? Hmm.

cookiemonster83;8785481

I believe that's where they source the contestants each year. Funnily … I believe that's where they source the contestants each year. Funnily enough, isn't the show due to be axed this year along with Big Brother? Hmm.

they're axing Jeremy Kyle?? :w00t: There is a god after all :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fern37;8785485

they're axing Jeremy Kyle?? :w00t: There is a god after all :thumbsup:

lol yeah, I think they're shipping him off to do the show in America??

Only 79 there. Anyway I don't watch it. Jeremy Kyle is good, I love watching the hukd misc on TV.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8785491

Only 79 there. Anyway I don't watch it. Jeremy Kyle is good, I love … Only 79 there. Anyway I don't watch it. Jeremy Kyle is good, I love watching the hukd misc on TV.

Valid point. Apparently that is 'former millionaire Ian', he's just not pictured. Probably this bloke as a 'big shocker' or something: news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

That one at the end looks like the Eye of Mordor!

Help!

Save us Frodo!!

80 eh?

50 of them will be gay.
15 of them will be bi.
10 of them will be in the "closet".
the rest of them will be gay.

just like "real life"

I was just wondering. Is Broadmoor getting a refit at the same time?

Would you let your kids anywhere near row 7, 1 from the end? Bet he has a basement with no windows.

Are the second row males twins?

greg_68;8786117

Would you let your kids anywhere near row 7, 1 from the end?

:w00t:

:?

:thinking:

Dad????

:-(

:cry:

Original Poster

greg_68;8786117

Would you let your kids anywhere near row 7, 1 from the end? Bet he has a … Would you let your kids anywhere near row 7, 1 from the end? Bet he has a basement with no windows.

LOL. Which he operates along with the bloke next to him on the right...

Well I'm glad I don't know any of them! there is one from my hometown but I don't know her so that's good (Yvette)

Banned

Thread closed, better to use the existing thread.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ead

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland411
  2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247602
  3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
  4. Add one, leave one game54415418

See more discussions