Groups

the agony aunt thread

Banned
    the aim of this thread is to give advice/a shoulder to cry on to those currently going through a tough time be it relationship, work, personal, financial worries.
    just think it as sitting around the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee.

we, here at hukd are like a family and will try to help you in any way. so go ahead and be brave and post your problems.

merry xmas

47 Comments

Dear agony aunt, i keep feeling like a pair of curtains?:?

problems,problems,problems,:cry:

Original Poster Banned

pull yourself together

oh dearie me:whistling:

ROKO;7130692

pull yourself together

Thanks i feel so much better :-D

I think i've got thrush, can hear a little tweeting 'downstairs' and a yeasty smell. Can men get it ?? :?

i feel **** cos im pretty much in a relationship with a girl and i pulled 2 other girls the other night

Original Poster Banned

rub a pinch of vinegar on it

micoo;7130731

i feel **** cos im pretty much in a relationship with a girl and i pulled … i feel **** cos im pretty much in a relationship with a girl and i pulled 2 other girls the other night

I'll go halfies on splitting a kipper :thumbsup: problem solved ;-)

micoo;7130731

i feel **** cos im pretty much in a relationship with a girl and i pulled … i feel **** cos im pretty much in a relationship with a girl and i pulled 2 other girls the other night

micoo=bad

ask your gf if she is interested in foursomes?

barky;7130759

micoo=badask your gf if she is interested in foursomes?

would love to :lol:

btw guys before anyone gets too serious i dont actually feel bad about it, tbh im pretty chuffed about the whole thing haha

micoo;7130765

would love to :lol:btw guys before anyone gets too serious i dont … would love to :lol:btw guys before anyone gets too serious i dont actually feel bad about it, tbh im pretty chuffed about the whole thing haha

you are so bad :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

im dreading xmas

reckon the mother in law fancies me

the way she strokes the turkey and smirks at me

plz help

this is my last day off my week off back to work in the morning and really not looking forward to it

Tinkytayls;7130779

you are so bad :w00t:

lolz :lol: havnt done anythign wrong anyway lol were not ina relationship yet lol

ROKO;7130787

im dreading xmasreckon the mother in law fancies methe way she strokes … im dreading xmasreckon the mother in law fancies methe way she strokes the turkey and smirks at meplz help

stroking the turkey is ok-just make sure she doesnt choke your chicken:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

big-boy;7130726

I think i've got thrush, can hear a little tweeting 'downstairs' and a … I think i've got thrush, can hear a little tweeting 'downstairs' and a yeasty smell. Can men get it ?? :?

rub vinegar on it

does wonders for my windows

Why do we have the same conversation every year about who goes where for Christmas it really gets boring. Thoughts?

This HUKD member has fanny dryness: hotukdeals.com/ite…=28 not ashamed to tell the whole world :thumbsup:

BTW kids: fanny and cock aren't in the swear filter

Original Poster Banned

why do women nag?

Original Poster Banned

why the heck do women rather watch dot cotton on eastenders and not make steamy hot love?

ROKO;7130787

im dreading xmasreckon the mother in law fancies methe way she strokes … im dreading xmasreckon the mother in law fancies methe way she strokes the turkey and smirks at meplz help

Make sure you get two turkeys, would be awful to have to eat that... you never know where her fingers have been but you can guess :roll:

mikebike;7130843

Why do we have the same conversation every year about who goes where for … Why do we have the same conversation every year about who goes where for Christmas it really gets boring. Thoughts?

I'm telling you said that :w00t:

Dear Auntie.... I have a really sore problem, it's kinda embarrassing can you possibly help?

Original Poster Banned

let me guess........ dribbling?

ROKO;7131590

let me guess........ dribbling?

In a way....

I settled down to rest on my bed curling my legs up beneath me when suddenly POP, there it was or rather there it wasn't!

My big toe has gone missing......nay it's totally lost and even more weirdly, I can no longer stand upon two feet but have to hop everywhere I wish to walk...

It makes dribbling the ball incredibly hard work and since I'm running for a place at Man U next season I'm really at my wits end.....

Oh auntie can't you PLEASE help me??

Yours dribblingly, ClarityofMind xx

Original Poster Banned

stay positive- at least you still have one leg functioning

good job you havent any dreams of playing football for manu

any marriage probs we can help you with?

i bet this affects yoyr sex life?

ROKO;7131738

stay positive- at least you still have one leg functioninggood job you … stay positive- at least you still have one leg functioninggood job you havent any dreams of playing football for manuany marriage probs we can help you with?i bet this affects yoyr sex life?

SEX life??? OMG is that why the chicken ran away???:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

the chicken turned into bisto

oooooooohhh mmmmmmmmmmm

i wish i had a clone :-(

Original Poster Banned

why? ones enough for the world

ROKO;7131989

why? ones enough for the world

so little time so much to do, and yea i know i'm wasting valuable time by posting on here but that why i need a clone to do my other work :whistling::whistling:

ROKO;7131832

the chicken turned into bistooooooooohhh mmmmmmmmmmm

So thatttttttts why I've been dribbling!! It's gravy!! :):w00t:

Banned

ROKO;7130928

why do women nag?

Why don't men do thing's the 1st time we ask?

dear roko...

me and my mate feel really crap.......we went out the other night and pulled this guy......he was going on about how he loves 3somes etc..and that the girl he is kinda seeing won't do anything exciting for him in the bedroom....

we explained to him that not all women are accepting of men insisting on wearing stockings,sussies and 5inch killer heels whilst being tied to a cross and being flailed with stinging nettles....

i mean ..having a small willy does not mean S & m is always neccessary....and we suggested some other techniques that him and his girl could use to overcome this problem...

did we do the right thing?

Original Poster Banned

dear raggamuffin.......

you said you suggested "other techniques"

plz could u elaberate?

ROKO;7132255

dear raggamuffin.......you said you suggested "other techniques"plz could … dear raggamuffin.......you said you suggested "other techniques"plz could u elaberate?

My staffie can be more subtle than that :w00t:

well ..they mainly consisted of rubber bands and bike pumps.......but i just spoke to him and he said he's posted on an internet agony aunt thread........instead.... :whistling:

RagamuffinGirl;7132346

well ..they mainly consisted of rubber bands and bike pumps.......but i … well ..they mainly consisted of rubber bands and bike pumps.......but i just spoke to him and he said he's posted on an internet agony aunt thread........instead.... :whistling:

that'll make his bits creep back up inside himself :roll:;-)

ilovelilac;7132011

so little time so much to do, and yea i know i'm wasting valuable time by … so little time so much to do, and yea i know i'm wasting valuable time by posting on here but that why i need a clone to do my other work :whistling::whistling:

I need a clone, NOW!!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047190
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions