Groups

The Aldi deal for the Netbook

There was a thread for a netbook from Aldi on yesterday and now I can't find it. Has it been removed or can anyone find it?

7 Comments

supermod

hotukdeals.com/ite…-a/

You just need to include expired in your viewing options :thumbsup:

It is only that price in certain branches... I went to Mk and Daventry at they are at £279.99

Original Poster

Cheers!

Now they've been out awhile, are netbooks all they're cracked up to be?

Considering buying one to leave laying around for people to generally check emails/facebook/twitter rather than carting around a heavy laptops or using the main PC.

Ungreat;5355876

Now they've been out awhile, are netbooks all they're cracked up to be?

That depends on what you think they're cracked up to be, but they're definitely useful.

EndlessWaves;5356960

That depends on what you think they're cracked up to be, but they're … That depends on what you think they're cracked up to be, but they're definitely useful.

Do they run a browser (Firefox) and something like Tweetdeck or an IM program without freezing or taking ages to load? Also on a Netbook running XP what is the startup time?

Basically want something I can do light browsing and checking emails that starts up very quickly (seconds preferably) is light enough to carry one handed with ease and has a very long battery life. Is that a netbook?

Ungreat;5362080

Do they run a browser (Firefox) and something like Tweetdeck or an IM … Do they run a browser (Firefox) and something like Tweetdeck or an IM program without freezing or taking ages to load? Also on a Netbook running XP what is the startup time?Basically want something I can do light browsing and checking emails that starts up very quickly (seconds preferably) is light enough to carry one handed with ease and has a very long battery life. Is that a netbook?

Mrs FJ has the Acer 150 from Comet, works a treat with F'fox and [email protected]@dy ebay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212
      3. Cat Chat77739
      4. word association Game74044560

See more discussions